He Looks Tasty (41)

Börja om från början

"Y/n...leave it." He whispered. I looked away.

"I thought you would come in the morning. You came a bit early." Jungkook spoke.

"Did I?" Tzuyu smiled.

Seriously. are they flirting with each other right now?
Ahh....My head hurts.

"Did I disturb you guys?!" She tried to sound polite which of course, she isn't. And yes...you are disturbing us.

"No, not at all." I glared at j-hope.

"Oh that's good to hear." J-hope smiled. Huh, I can't believe my eyes. J-hope, you must have gone crazy right?

Taehyung coughed a bit.

"Well...may I know where I am going to live?!" Tzuyu questioned us.

"Our house has many rooms but only few have been decorated, the other rooms are empty. So, you have to share a room with one of us only for this night. I will arrange everything tomorrow. And I can't allow others into my room. Sorry." Jin spoke.

"Not interested in sharing my room with you." I spoke not even sparing a glance at her.

"My room is a bit messy. Sorry. Oh, Suga...will you share your room-" Before J-hope could complete his words.

"No. Good night." Suga refused instantly and left to his room.

"I don't want to share my room with her." Taehyung spoke as he looked away.

"So only Jungkook is left, Jungkook...share your room with tzuyu for this night, okay?" J-hope spoke.

"W-" Before Jungkook could even utter a single word...

"Sleep in my room." I said.

Everyone was looking at me with their shocked eyes.

"Y/n, the room which you are using is actually mine, and I don't want to give my room to her. Ms. Tzuyu, you can use the guest room." Taehyung spoke with his stern voice.

"Tae, where are you going to sleep if you give the guest room to tzuyu?" J-hope asked him.

"I will sleep in my original room." Taehyung spoke. "Then...where will Y/n sleep?!" I looked at Taehyung.

"We will share the room for today, Taehyung." I spoke as I looked at Taehyung." He slowly nodded.

"Oka-" Before Taehyung could speak anything, Jungkook spoke.

"Y/n, sleep in my room." Jungkook spoke and started going towards his room gesturing me to follow him. I hesitated at first but I just went after him.

We entered the room. "I will go take a shower." He spoke as he walked towards the bathroom.

I nodded. I went and sat on the bed. Wait a minute...are we going to sleep on the same bed! My eyes widened. No way!!!

"What the heck am I supposed to do now?!" I whispered under my breath.

After sometime...Jungkook came out of the shower while speaking to someone on the phone.

Jungkook came out of the shower while speaking to someone on the phone

Woah, he is so damn hot. My eyes were fixed on him to a level where I didn't even blink. His body is well maintained. His jawline and the collar bone looks so tasty-

Ahhh...you are real pervert, Y/n!!!

Jungkook caught me staring at him and smirked. He cut the call and spoke...

"Looks like someone has got perverted eyes." He teased me.

"W-who are you calling a pervert?

"Then should I say that my underboss is hitting on me?!" He smirked.

"Shut up and wear some clothes." I ordered him.

"Why? Weren't you enjoying a minute ago? Don't worry. you can see me all you wan-"

I threw a pillow on him.

"Don't speak nonsense and go change." He chuckled.

After changing his clothes, he came to me again. "I will go sleep on the couch." He spoke.

"No it's okay...I will sleep on the couch." I refused his words. Jungkook came closer to me.

"My couch is not sufficient for two people to sleep." My heart beat rose. It is uneven. He is just too close.

"O-okay...but can you move back a bit?!"

Jungkook smirked. He turned off the lights and went towards the couch. I slept on one side of the bed.

I wasn't able to sleep, cuz I am nervous. Maybe becuz this bed and pillows gives me the fragrance of Jungkook.

Sudenly, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. My eyes widened. "J-Jungk-"

"I am not used to sleeping on the couch." He whispered. I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I wouldn't be shocked if my heart explodes right now. Something's wrong with my stomach too.

"Till when are you going to keep in self control zone?!" I tightened my grip on the bed sheets. "I can't stay in self control zone anymore...Y/n. I really can't guarantee you what might happen tonight." My eyes widened hearing his words.

"Jungko-" He tightened his grip on my waist.

"Don't worry, I won't do it until you agree. But let me stay like this for now." I stayed silent.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me, guys!