Action (20)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly, I heard noises from the main hall. I went to check.

As soon as I stepped out, I saw people...around 40 of them were there.

One person commanding, might be their boss. But who are they? With their looks, I don't think that they are in good terms with jungkook.

Might be here for a fight.
Uhhh, what a pain? I don't want to deal with them. And also I would never help that jungkook.

"But I seem to have no option left." I sighed under my breath.

They slowly noticed my presence.

"Who are you?! And where the hell is that Jungkook?!" The person whom I am assuming to be the boss spoke.

I slowly placed my hands in my pocket.

"I don't know where they are. But who are you?! Unexpected guests or unwanted guests?" I looked at them.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He asked. "A human, of course." I chuckled. "I am not in a mood to joke around." He spoke sternly. I sighed. "You guys are no fun."

"Well anyway, are you the boss?" I asked him. "What if I am?!" He replied cockily.

"Even if you weren't, I will have to deal with you anyways." I am just making sure to let him know about the things which will happen next.

"You do have a big mouth, girl." He spoke making me look at him.

"Anyway, I have no time to deal with you, girl. Call them ou-" I cut him off. "I told you that they ar here. Don't waste your time, and get out of here." I asked him to leave politely.

"I am not here to leave quietly." He took out his gun. "Then I am the only one here."

"I don't deal with woman, especially a beautiful woman like you. But you are not my type. Well, if you are like this then I am sure your mother would also be beautiful." He smirked and continued to speak.

"I don't mind having a one night stand with her. If you would make her agree with this, I leave you alive. Deal?"

My fists clenched. His words made my gaze change.

"You are gonna regret saying those words." He chuckled. "We will see about that."

I felt someone approaching me from back. I reached to the knife on the table and smoothly cut his neck. He fell on his knees.

"Impressive, but can you deal with the rest?!"

I saw a person aiming at me. He is near me. It's my chance, I bent down and kicked his hand making him lose his grip on the gun. I caught the gun before it fell and aimed at him. He wasn't able to dodge it.

AFTER SOMETIME...

I dropped the gun and the knife. The shining white floor is now fully covered with red stains of blood. It isn't a bad view.

I sat on a chair with one hand resting on my crossed legs and other rotating the gun and also having blood on both hands and face.

I touched my face.

"It's been days since I have seen this view.
Blood just amuses me. It refreshes me whenever I see it. Do you also like it, boss?"

"Y-you a-are a m-monster." I shot him in his right leg.

"I know." He groaned in pain. "I thought to play with you more. Tch, no fun." I slowly got up from my seat. His fear increased with every step I took.

"L-leave me, you m-monster." He managed to utter.

I shot him. And spoke...

"That's not how you beg."

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

We just attended the meeting. "Jungkook, we have to hurry. Someone has attacked our house. Y/n might be in danger." Jin hyung informed.

"How many people?!" J-hope asked. Jin hyung looked at him. "No idea."

"This is a good opportunity. We will get to know what she is capable of." Suga hyung spoke calmly. "Hyung, after all she is a girl. She will be weak infront of those men. We have to hurry." J-hope was worried.

We quickly got into the car. Jin hyung tried to contact her but she wasn't lifting. All of them were anxious.

"If they do something to her, I will break their bones." J-hope seemed to be threatening them without actually letting them know. I chuckled.

As soon as we reached home, a guard rushed towards us.

"S-sir, someone came. Nearly 40 of them were there. They killed all some of our guards. I barely escaped." He managed to complete his words.

"Search for y/n. Fast." Jin hyung commanded the rest of the people here.

We made our way to the house. As soon as we entered, the view infront of us was surprising.

"Who did this?!" J-hope spoke as he looked around. Y/n slowly made her way down.

"You are back early. I thought you guys will be late." I spoke as she saw us. "Y/n, are you the one who did this?!" J-hope diverted the topic.

"They were really strong." Y/n spoke as she crossed her arms. He blinked his eyes. "I take back my words of calling her weak." J-hope uttered making Suga chuckle.

"Let's go. We are going to another house for the time being." I spoke.

AFTER A WHILE....

Y/N P.O.V...

They arrived at another mansion.

"Woah, how many mansions do you guys literally have?!" I spoke being amazed by this huge sight in front of me. "We do have quite a number of...in each country." Jin spoke as he smiled at me.

Wish I was rich. I wouldn't be taking this Job as an agent. We slowly entered this mansion.

Everyone sat on the couch.

"Y/n, I still can't believe." I looked at J-hope. "I said that I learnt martial arts." I tried to make him believe it. "In 4th grade." And suga ruined it.

"So what?!" I slowly looked at him. "A person who learnt martial arts in 4th grade, won't be able to do this." Suga explained. "How can you be so sure?"

"It's a common doubt. How can you remember things which you have learnt in 4th grade." He spoke as he closes his eyes.

"My IQ is 148. Plus I have a good memory too." I tried to be a Narcissist. But Suga didn't seem to believe that my skills are the martial arts which I have learnt in 4th grade.

"Your IQ is more than me." J-hope was amazed. "Anyone can tell." Suga looked away. J-hope was clearly offended by his words.

"Coming to the real matter, we actually didn't get any information about them attacking us. How is this possible?!" Jin questioned hearing an unexpected answer from Jungkook.

"I knew that they were coming to attack us."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me, guys!