After A Long Time (21)

"I knew that they were coming to attack us." Jungkook spoke.

"You knew?" Jin asked him. "Then why didn't you tell us beforehand?!" J-hope questioned him.

"Y/n said that she wanted to join our group. And how can I let a person with no abilities join the group." Jungkook finished his words.

"That means you are allowing me to join." I asked him. "Whatever." Jungkook left from here.

We blinked our eyes for a while. J-hope slowly got up from his seat. "Y/N, YOU ARE COMING WITH US!!!" J-hope shouted as he looked at me. I chuckled.

"It's already late, we should go to sleep now." I nodded.

NEXT MORNING...

Y/N P.O.V...

What a good sleep! I made my way to the bathroom without setting my bed.

As soon as I am done with morning routine, I went down the stairs. All were there except Suga and Jungkook as usual.

"These both always take long. Y/n and J-hope, can you both go call them?!" Jin spoke as he came towards us.

I quickly remembered that day when I went to call jungkook. All of a sudden my cheeks became red.

"Okay, I will go, call Sug-" I cut him off. "I will go and call Suga. J-hope, you go to Jungkook." J-hope blinked his eyes. "O-okay."

I rushed to Suga's room before they could speak anything. As soon as I reached his room, I knocked the door. No response. I knocked on it again.

No response! "I am coming in." I entered and saw Suga sleeping soundly.

"I guess he also likes to sleep, just like how I do." I tried to wake him up but no use. I guess I have no choice.

I slowly kept an alarm near his ear. Suga groaned in annoyance. He got up, I guess he is really annoyed.

"What are you doing here?! Don't you know that you should knock before entering a room?!" He spoke with his sleepy voice. "I did knock, but you didn't hear as you were deeply involved in your beautiful sleep. Anyway, come down. Breakfast is ready." I spoke with the most annoying tone ever.

"You are the first one to talk to me like this. Well, it doesn't surprise me cause you talk like that to Jungkook himself and believe me you are the first one to do that." Suga spoke as he slept again.

Are these people so great? Narcissists.

I exited his room. Suddenly, I bumped into someone and here he is, the person I want to avoid the most but can't!

"Hey, daydreamer. Come to your senses." He spoke while looking down at me. I scoffed.

I made my way down the stairs followed by him.

TIME SKIP...

"We are going to stay here for sometime as that place must get cleaned. That amount of blood is just too much. Y/n, I am those that those people you have killed would never want to be born as human beings again.

"Um, I didn't want to kill them." I spoke.

But they left me no choice.

"Anyway, we are late. We have to go and Y/n, you are joining tomorrow. Okay?" Jin spoke as he looked at me. I nodded.

"I wanna go out, today. Is that fine?!" I dared to ask them. They looked at me for a while.

"Don't stay out for too long." Jungkook spoke and left the place followed by the others.