Love Interrupted By Jealousy (36)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I a-am hungry, l-let's go." I moved from there before he notices my pink cheeks. I increased my pace.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Wait for me."

Uhhhhh...why the hell did I kiss him?! I MUST HAVE GONE CRAZY!!! I took a long breathe. Suddenly...

"Where do you want to eat?!" I heard Jungkook's voice which startled me. I sighed.

"Your wish." He nodded. "Can I ask you something?!" He looked at me. "Ask for what...another kiss?" He teased me.

"Shut up!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay, what is it?!"

"Why are you not wearing a mask? Aren't you worried that people might recognize you?!" I took out a serious question.

"After seeing my face, people will only concentrate on how handsome I am. Not on my identity or the work I do." He winked at me.

"You are becoming like taehyung, always thinking that you guys are most handsome people ever." I spoke as I started going towards the restaurant in front of me.

We went inside and took our seats. A waiter came to take our orders. As soon as he came to us, he started throwing off those lustful looks. I didn't bother much. After taking orders, he went out.

That waiter came to us frequently. Everytime he came to us, he gave me those disgusting looks, as if he wants to eat me. I still didn't let it bother me and continued to eat.

"I will go use the washroom." Jungkook got up. I slowly nodded.

Jungkook left from here and I continued to eat. After a while, Jungkook came to me.

"Are you done eating?!" He asked me. "Yeah, I am done."

A waiter came in and gave us the bill. This time, a different waiter came us. Not that guy who was giving me those disgusting looks.

"What happened to the other waiter?!" I asked out of curiosity. And then the waiter replied, "He was sent to a hospital." I looked at him.

"Hospital...why?!"

"We have no idea. It seems that few customers saw him bleeding in the washroom." The waiter replied.

"Oh...okay, you may go!" The waiter left after taking the bill. I slowly turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, can you explain this?!" He looked at me.

"I gave him what he deserved." He said while cleaning his hand with a tissue. I chuckled.

We exited the restaurant.

"Where do you want to go....next?!" Jungkook asked me. I slowly turned to him. "Home...of course." I replied.

"Except home."

"Don't you have work today?!" I asked him.

"No matter how busy I am, I will still make time for you!"

This flirty guy!!!

"Let's go to an amusement park." He proposed. "Are you a kid?!" I crossed my arms. "I heard that amusement park is the best place to go for a date." He explained. I sighed.

"Your wish, wherever you want to go."

With that we left to amusement park.

TIME SKIP.......

We reached. This is my first time to be here in an Amusement park.

 This is my first time to be here in an Amusement park