How The Gang Works (22)

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

Suga opened the footage.

Those people entered the house. Y/n slowly got out of her room. She asked them to go out politely but they refused.

That boss commented on her mother.

"Her gaze changed." Jin hyung observed it correctly. "This is my first time seeing her like this." J-hope spoke as he looked at her.

In the matter of seconds, Y/n was done with them. They were all lying on the floor.

"Excellent." Jin hyung was satisfied with her performance. "I really wanna have a one on one match with her." J-hope seemed to be excited.

"You have become stronger, Y/n." I uttered under my breath.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT MORNING.

Y/N P.O.V...

"Y/n, wake up." I heard Jin's voice. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning!" I spoke while smiling at him.

"Y/n, you are also becoming like Suga and Jungkook. Waking up so late." He sighed making me chuckle. "You are gonna come to office starting from today, remember?!" Jin asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I remember." He nodded. "Wear something formal." He spoke as he exited my room.

I lazily got up to do my morning routine. Just as he said, I wore a formal dress.

"No wonder, I am not comfortable in this." I sighed.

I made my way to down the stairs

I made my way to down the stairs. Everyone were there waiting for me.

They are looking handsome as always. I am sure that girls would keep a queue for them. And Jungkook, how does he make my heartbeat raise when he just wore a damn suit.

J-hope seemed to have noticed me. "Y/n, you look good." He spoke as he smiled at me. Everyone looked at me. "You look elegant." Jin complimented. Jungkook didn't speak anything.

"We are late." Suga spoke while leaving from here. We slowly followed him.

TIME SKIP...

We were on our way to the headquarters. I sat between Jungkook and J-hope.

"I think I should give introduction." Jin spoke. I nodded as I turned my attention to him.

"We have 4 departments. Hacking, fighting, planning, and financial departments. Suga is the head of hacking department. J-hope is the head of fighting department. I am the head of financial department. Taehyung is the head of planning department. Taehyung is currently in states to deal with some bussiness. He isn't available here. You will meet him later. In taehyung's absence, there is a temporary head. You will meet him later. And we also teach. So, in each department there are rooms for teaching purpose. Since, Jungkook is the boss...decision making and total high authority rests in Jungkook's hands. He can dismiss anyone except the head of departments. In short, us. We, heads of departments hold absolute power in our respective department but Jungkook holds power in all departments. We have 6 main members in Bangtan.

"You guys are only 5. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, J-hope, Suga. Then who is the other?!" I asked him.

"It is the underboss. Next to the boss. He/she has the authority on all departments just like the boss. But in the end, underboss has to obey the orders from the boss.

"What if the underboss purposely murders the boss cuz he/she will then have the chance to become the boss.?!" I made a point.

"That's why, till now there is no one in the position of underboss. We didn't find anyone trustworthy." Suga replied.

"Then why don't you keep Jin or J-hope or Suga or Taehyung as the underboss." I looked at Jungkook.

"That's not possible because they already hold a higher position in the group. If I keep one of them. Then, one of the department will be imbalanced. In the whole group, they are the only capable ones who can maintain departments." He replied.

This is more complicated than I expected it to be.

"This is how our gang works." Jin explained.

AFTER A WHILE...

We stopped at a place."We are here." Jin spoke as he got down. I followed him. As I got down, I was shocked. What the actual hell?
This is ten times bigger than the headquarters of AIA. And I thought AIA is the real big one.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me, guys!