I Love You (40)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. I checked the caller ID.
It is...

Namjoon.

Why is calling me now?

"I have to take this call." I told them. "Sure, go ahead." I nodded and went far from them specifically away from their sight.

(On phone)

"Hello."

"Y/n, been a while. How are you?!" I heard Namjoon speak. "Fine before you called me." I spoke sarcastically. He sighed.

"Anyway, I have something to tell you." He spoke. "What is it?!"

Is it about the robbery? No...no...no please.

"It's been three months since you have started the mission. But still you didn't complete. When are you planning to complete it?!"

Thank God, it's not about the robbery.

"Y/n, are you there!" He called me. "Yeah...yeah, I am there."

"Tell me now, when are you planning to complete the mission?" Namjoon asked me again. "What do you guys take me for? I am a human, not a robot. And this mission is not that easy. To be Frank, it's the toughest mission ever. It's actually impossible. But still....I am trying my best." I screamed at the man who is at the other side of the phone.

"I know that it's tough. That's why I gave this mission to you, Y/n." He tried to calm me down. "Let me tell you, Namjoon. AIA is very weak infront of bangtan. Their technology and equipment is on another level. We can't compare to them. And also bangtan's leader, Jungkook..." I stopped.

"Bangtan's leader, jungkook. What about him?!"

"He is someone who..." I tried to speak. "Who?!"

"Leave it. Anyway, what do you want me to do now?!" I asked him waiting for his answer impatiently.

"I want you to complete the mission soon." He demanded. I sighed knowing that it's waste to argue with him. "Don't think I am giving you...one month time. Well to say, not even one week." My eyes widened.

"Not even a week? You want me to complete the mission before a week?!"

"Yes. Don't worry, I will help you in this." He replied. "How are you going to do that?!" I asked him.

"I have a plan. Listen carefully." Namjoon told me about his plan.

"You want me to do this?!" I asked him trying to make sure of it. "Yes. And one more thing." He continued. "What is it again?!" I was clearly irritated. "Recently, one of the Authorities got robbed by Bangtan."

Shit.

"O-oh...really. How did that happen?!" I tried to cover up. "There is no need to act infront of me. Anywayl you are in danger...Ms. Y/n." He spoke sternly.

"What?!"

"Our Authorities are very angry on you, Y/n." He explained. I gulped.

"I swear I didn't know that the people which Bangtan robbed was one of the Authorities." I tried to defend myself. "Well, there is nothing we can do about it now." I sighed heavily.

"Well anyway, don't forget about my plan. You better cooperate." After hearing his words, my face showed mixed emotions.

"An-" I cut the call. I can't do this mission.

I turned around and saw jin and the others standing a bit far from me. But I can hear J-hope shouting my name. I can't betray these guys.

And mainly....

I saw Jungkook came towards me and stood infront of me.

I don't want to betray him.

"What are you doing here, Y/n? Let's go."

I really don't want to betray you!
Because...

I love you, Jungkook!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me...guys!