Threaten (7)

Y/N P.O.V...

It is one of my relatives. I call him Mr. Lu.

Wow, it's really someone unexpected. Something is wrong because he never called me before. Without wasting any time, I answered his call.

(On phone)

"Hello?!"

"Hello y/n?" I could hear him speak.

"Well, I did not expect this sudden talk though." I spoke as I sat on a chair. "I have something important to tell you, Y/n. Come home." He sounded serious.

"Okay." I cut the call.

Well, what is that important thing that he wants to tell me which actually made him call me after 11 years. This thing, I have to go there to find out.

It took me 1 hour to go there. Finally, I entered the house which isn't mine.

And of course, no one wants me here. Everyone in that glared at me as soon as I entered.

I went upstairs cuz that's Mr. Lu is always there. This place didn't change a bit. Same as ever. Very big.

I stood in front of his room. I don't know but I am having a bad feeling about this. Anyway I knocked on the door. He replied.

"Come in." I entered.

And sat the couch. While he sat in front of a computer working on it. He turned to me and started walking towards the couch and sat down.

"I am surprised to see that you still remembered me." I was being sarcastic.

"How can I forget you, Y/n?" He looked at me. "But sorry, I almost forgot about you." He chuckled.

"You are a savage one."

"Don't beat around the bush. What is that important thing that you wanted to tell me?" I said as I leaned on the couch.

"You are going to get married." My eyes widened a bit. "But I don't think I accepted to get married though." I spoke as I looked at him.

"I don't need your opinion. The one you are going to get married is really rich. You will get to enjoy all kinds of luxury." He tried to lure me which isn't gonna work out anyway.

"Well, you should put it in a straightforward way that you need me to marry him for your partnership with him. It's just for your business." He smiled.

"You are indeed an intelligent one." He continued to smile.

"Well, you see my answer for this marriage proposal is ...No!

I stormed out of the room, closing the door harshly. I walked out of the house with a very angry face.

HELL!!! NO.... I would never marry someone just for his bussiness. I don't give a damn about him.

I reached my home and I sat on my couch.

My phone started vibrating. It was Mr. Lu. What the hell is wrong with this person?! I took his call.

"What do you want?" I spoke as soon as I lift the call.

"I forgot to tell you y/n." He spoke making me ask, "What?!"

"I will give you 3 days. In these 3 days, I want you to come on your own and accept the marriage. Or I will make you come here." As I was about to say something, he cut the call.

Is he threatening me now? I shrugged it off. And checked the time. It shows 5 PM.

It's still evening. I thought to sleep the whole day. It's all because of that person. As always, I slept within few seconds.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Vote, comment and follow me...guys!