Kidnapped (28)

Y/N P.O.V

The doorbell rang.

"Who is that?!" I asked him. "Who knows?"

"Let me go and check." I went towards the door and opened it. And I saw no one over there.

"Taehyung, no one is here." I walked towards him.

"What? No one is there?" I nodded. "Then who rang the doorbell?" He asked me. "I don't know."

I saw taehyung's eyes widen. "Y/N!!!" He shouted. "Wha-"

Suddenly, I felt sharp pain in my head. Everything blacked out.

Y/N P.O.V...

I heard someone calling my name. "Y/n...y/n, wake up." I slowly tried to open my eyes. "Hey, are you ok?" I heard taehyung's voice.

As I opened my eyes...

"W-where are we?!" I managed to speak

"W-where are we?!" I managed to speak. "Do you think I know where this place is?!"

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. I lowered my head and closed my eyes trying bear the pain.

"Are you okay?!" I slowly nodded.

"Who brought us here?!" I asked him. "I don't know. Some guys hit you with a rod. And right after you fainted, those guys sprayed something on me. I fell asleep. I didn't get to see their faces properly. And I just woke up." He looked around.

"Anyway, what is expected from you!" I looked away. "You-" Ignoring his words, I started shouting.

"HEY, THE ONE WHO BROUGHT US HERE. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE. AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU LEAVE US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE." I shouted on top of my lungs trying to get those people who kidnapped us here.

"Are you crazy? They can kill us anytime they want." Taehyung whispered to me.

Someone started laughing.

"You are quite brave to speak like that in this situation." A man came near us, his face us visible now. A bulky man with a well maintained body. He is quite handsome though.

 He is quite handsome though

"Y-YOU..." Taehyung seemed to know this man.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I was in my cabin trying to settle some documents. Jin rushed in.

"What happened?!" I questioned him expecting his answer. "Someone kidnapped Taehyung and Y/n.

"Who was the daring one?!" I kept on my stern look.

"Sehun." I chuckled.

Y/N P.O.V...

"Y-YOU......sehun." Taehyung recognized this person. "Been a while." Sehun greeted. "Who is this guy?!" I whispered to taehyung.

"He is sehun. He doesn't like bangtan specifically us. In simpler words, an enemy." I looked at him.

"That's right. It's true that I don't like bangtan but don't worry I don't dislike you, Miss...?"

"It's Y/n and I dislike you." Sehun chuckled.

"Fiesty, aren't you?! I like it. Let's do this. I am gonna end Bangtan anyway. Join my empire and be mine. A great deal, right." I scoffed at his words. "Do you classify me as an object?! And don't you think you just met me. Well, anyway not interested." I uttered which was loud enough for him to hear. "I didn't ask for your opinion."

Few people came and unhitched our ropes. "Didn't you kidnap us?!" I spoke as I got up. "There is no reason to tie you both up." Sehun spoke.

"What?!"

"You guys can't escape from here because there are many guards out there. One boy can't handle many people." He spoke confidently.

"Are you even considering me?!" I crossed my arms.

"I won't harm you but you don't stand a chance against them. After all a girl like you is weak in front of those men." These guys really see a girl as weak. I sighed.

Suddenly, Taehyung hit Sehun with a rod. "You made a wrong move." Sehun spoke as he diverted his attention to taehyung.

Some men, around 30 of them came in with guns and knives in their hands. "Troublesome." I uttered under my breath.

Having no choice left, I started fighting with them. A man spoke.

"Hey, we try to go easy on girls."

"Will that make you less embarrassed when you get beat up by a girl?!" I glared at him. He moved towards me on a fast pace with his knife. I dodged it and caught his hand. He groaned as soon as I twisted it to an extent where his bones can be broken at any moment.

I had to deal with all of them. I didn't let it take a while.

Most of them are down. Taehyung also helped me. "Not too bad, I thought you completely don't know how to fight." I spoke as I looked at taehyung. "It's true that I am not very good at fighting. But I do know few basics."

"Don't need to explain. It's quite obvious." He looked at me with an offended face.

"What do you mean?!" A person sneakily moved towards taehyung with a knife. My eyes widened.

"TAEHYUNG." I shouted.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V...

Y/n shouted my name. "What now?!" I slowly turned around and saw a person coming towards me with a knife. It was too late to move from there. I stood still in the same position for a while but I didn't feel the pain. I slowly looked at my front and saw...

Y/n. She caught the knife before it could hit me. Her hand was bleeding severely. Blood was dipping from her palm.

"Y/n, y-your hand...blood!"

Y/N P.O.V...

Before that guy could reach taehyung, I quickly went up to him and caught the knife.

"Y/n, y-your hand...blood!" I looked at hand. "It's okay. It's not a big deal." I caught my hand preventing it from moving.

Without wasting anymore time, I fought with the rest. It took 15 minutes for me to deal with them because of my hand. But I somehow managed. I slowly turned to Sehun who was staring at those dead bodies.

"I am done." He slowly turned to me and chuckled.

"I am impressed and now I am more desperate to have you, Y/n." This guy is ridiculous.

Suddenly, more than 50 guards appeared out of nowhere and stood behind Sehun. "I am asking you again. Come to me and join my gang." He spoke not diverting his attention on me.

"I am already a part of bangtan."

"What's there in that petty gang? I can give you more than that Jungkook guy. And I am way more handsome than him." This guy is obviously boasting.

"But I think jungkook is more handsome." I replied.

Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"So, you think I am more handsome." I turned around to see Jungkook!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me...guys!