Idiot (29)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly, I heard someone speak. "So, you think I am more handsome." I turned around to see Jungkook. I blinked my eyes. Why the hell is he here?!

"J-jungkook, when did you arrive?!" I smiled awkwardly. He chuckled.

"Took you a lot of time to come." Taehyung complained. "It's been a while since I saw your annoying face." Sehun spoke.

"Annoying face? But Y/n said that I have a handsome face." Jungkook spoke as he looked at me. "Don't drag me in your conversation." I looked away.

"Let's complete this fast." Jungkook was being impatient already. Sehun looked pissed by his words. "Don't take me so lightly. Did you see your surroundings? You have no way out, Jeon Jungkook." Sehun tried to dominate the atmosphere.

Jungkook stood there calmly. This guy has no reaction in any situation. He is like a spectator.

Few people moved towards Jungkook. They had weapons with them. But jungkook didn't budge from there. A person tried to stab him. But...

Jungkook was quick enough to catch his hand. That person wasn't able to remove his hand from Jungkook's grip. Jungkook didn't use his other hand cuz it was resting in his pocket, I guess.

Jungkook exactly took 5 mins to deal all the people here. More than 50 people in just 5 minutes. No sign of scratch on his body. I looked around to see a pool of dead bodies. I slowly looked at Jungkook who was staring at Sehun. Just how powerful is this guy?!

"You made a mistake kidnapping these two. I will let you go this time but if this repeats again there will be no tomorrow for you." Jungkook threatened him. "Don't think that this is the end. I will surely come again." Sehun left from here.

"Are you going to leave him just like that?!" I questioned him. "No mood to catch him right now." He spoke as he turned to me.

"Huh...no mood?" I scoffed. He came a bit closer and stood infront of me. "Don't you think you should be more careful." He stared at me. "What?!"

"This all wouldn't have happened if you are a bit more careful." He raised his voice. "But-"

"CAN YOU ASSUME WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I WASN'T HERE?!" I flinched at his sudden action.

"But I-"

"WOULD YOU GUYS STILL BE ALIVE?" He was clearly angry.

"ANSWER ME!" My fists clenched.

"Why do you care if I am alive or dead?!" He didn't speak for a while.

"You are the underboss of my gang." I heard him speak. "So, you just see me as an underboss of the gang."

"Y/n, I-"

"Don't say anything, I get it." I stopped him from speaking any furthur.

There was an absolute silence for a while. Taehyung coughed a bit. "Let's just go from here." He spoke getting no response.

The atmosphere became silent again. "H-hey, you both are scaring me right now." Taehyung raised his voice trying to make us speak something

"I will go call jin hyung to bring us a car." Saying that Jungkook left from here.

"Y/n?" Taehyung called me. "What?!" I spoke with an irritated tone as I glared at him. "N-nothing."

"FUCK!" Taehyung cursed. "What happened now?!" I looked that him. "My phone, I can't find it." He brought up the most ridiculous topic in this situation.

"Stop making a fuss over a phone. You can buy another one later." He looked at me. "Do you know how valuable that phone is? It's really important!"

"Do you remember of having your phone with you before we were kidnapped?!" I asked him.