Met Him Again (6)

Y/N P.O.V

After seeing the picture of Jeon jungkook, I was literally shocked because the one who helped me last night was actually Jeon jungkook himself.

After the debate of my thoughts, I finally admitted it. I was observing him. He suddenly got up from his seat and started moving towards the counter.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

Lately, I have been coming here continuously to have a peace of mind and also the food here is delicious. I wanted to order something, so I got up from my seat and started moving towards the counter.

I saw a girl standing there, she looked a bit familiar. As I got near, I recognised her. She was the girl from last night.

"So, we meet again." I stood infront of the counter. "Sorry?" She said.

"You don't remember me. Such a waste, I have a handsome face though." I spoke.

"Oh, you are the person from last night. Jungkook." She said remembering about the incident last night. I nodded.

I should agree, she is beautiful.

"Sorry, I didn't recognize you." She apologised. "Nah, it's okay." I slowly looked at the girl beside her.

"This is jennie." She pointed at the girl standing beside her.

"Nice to meet you. I am jennie." She smiled. "Nice to meet you too. I am jungkook."

"What do you want to order?!" I turned to her as she spoke. I gave my order.

After a while, Y/n came towards me with what I have ordered. She placed it on the table and said...

"Hope you enjoy it." I nodded and she left.

Y/N P.O.V...

After he finished eating, he walked out of the restaurant. And also I am done with my part time too. So, I think I can follow him now.

Y/n, it's time to start your mission. Till now, there wasn't a mission which I was not able to complete. Let's see, how this turns out to be. As I walked out of the restaurant, I looked around.

Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind. Slowly but sharply, it gave me chills down my spine. It was none other than Jungkook.

"Are you searching for me?!" He asked.

"Were you waiting for me?!" I replied.

"I guess teasing you is a bad idea. But I know you are really kind." He spoke as he kept his hands in his pocket. I tilted my head.

"Looks can be deceiving." I spoke as I faced him.

"You are right but I saw you helping an old woman to cross the road." I raised my eyebrow.

"You were stalking me right?!" I asked him being suspicious. "I was just passing by." He replied.

"I don't buy that." I looked away.

Suddenly, it started raining.

"Want a ride?!" I couldn't say no. Jungkook went to bring his car.

I stood there waiting for a while. I saw a car coming towards me.

 I saw a car coming towards me

I got into his car. As soon as I adjusted my seatbelt, I spoke.

"Isn't this car one of the top model in the world? I guess you are very rich." I looked at him.

"Yeah, it is the top model in the world. But I am not rich, my family is rich." He spoke as he started driving.

"Isn't it the same?" He smiled.

"Well, tell me about your family?"

"I lost my parents when I was young." He became quiet. "Sorry for your loss." He spoke. "Nah, it's okay."

I didn't lie cuz I lost my parents at a young age. And AIA took me in. But I do have some relatives. And those relatives hate me to a core. It's been 11 years since I last saw my relatives. They never bothered about me.

When I was small, I used be very jealous of other kids because they had their parents with them, always loving and caring them. But I don't have my parents.

Well, it doesn't matter right now.

I reached my apartment.

"Y/n, Y/N..." Jungkook's voice brought me back to reality.

"Yes." I looked at him. "We are here." I looked at my apartment.

"Oh, okay." I immediately got out of the car without looking at him.

I stopped on my tracks and turned to face him.

"Thank you." I uttered. He smiled and spoke, "If you want to thank me, how about a kiss?!" He smirked.

"Pervert." I slammed the car door. I could hear him chuckle.

I went to my apartment. Is he really a mafia? He is actually kind enough to help a girl. It's so confusing. After the session of thinking, I went to bed.

TIME SKIP AFTER TWO WEEKS...

It's been two weeks since I met jungkook. We have been close for the past two weeks, he came to my part time place almost everyday. I guess he trusts me a bit now. But I have to gain his full trust.

It was Sunday, so as usual I was sleeping but suddenly my phone started vibrating. It was someone unexpected.

It was one of my relative.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Vote, comment and follow me...guys!