A small note

I don't know how to put this into words but I am a little embarrassed with my English, grammatical mistakes and lack of vocabulary in this book.

This book definitely sucks when it comes to the language. Even if no one says it to my face, I understand (':

This is my first ever book and I was a literal kid when I wrote it. I didn't know what it takes to write a story and my English wasn't perfect either. I just wrote whatever came to my mind. So, of course this book couldn't actually be a masterpiece as the kid who wrote this was a 14 year old one.

And lately, this book has been getting a lot of hate too. I don't have the time and energy to go and fight with every single one of them, it seems pointless to me.

Well, leaving that aside, I really do have the urge to delete this book. It will take ages for me to edit and correct every single minor mistake and this book definitely has a lot.

I could see my improvement as I wrote and managed to complete my second book "My Hot Demon"

I think highly of this book for sure, I have put forward all of my imagination back then into creating this one. I also made sure that my writing wasn't boring in that. And now, I am currently writing 'Killer' and yes, I am extremely proud of this too. It might not be the best but I am definitely trying to make it good.

And now, coming to this book, I respect it too cuz it was my first ever story. But I hate to see people judging and criticising my writing skills based on this book. And also, I hate seeing this book receive such hate.

Definitely, there are some people who are supportive when it comes to this story. I am really thankful to ya'll. Really, every single follower that I got through this book is precious to me, I love everyone of you equally. Thanks for following and supporting me all this while, I truly appreciate you with the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely speaking, I get excited over every single follower I receive from this book. Because I know you guys give me a vote, leave me a comment and give me a follow to express support towards me and this book. Really, I love all of my followers a lot. Ya'll are the literal reason why I am still keeping this story here and also staying here in this app. But lately, this story is really receiving a lot of hope which pains me.

So, this time, I am seriously considering taking this book down and I might not bring it back.

What do you all say?