He Looks Tasty (41)

Y/N P.O.V.....

"What are you thinking?!" Jungkook looked at me. "Nothing." He nodded. "Let's go."

We went towards jin and the others. "Why don't we just go home now?!" Jin spoke. "You just need to say one word. I am always ready." Taehyung agreed with J-hope....

"Well, I have to inform you guys about something." Jungkook spoke making all of us look at him.

"We are going to have a guest." Jungkook announced. "Guest? Guest to office or house...?" J-hope asked him.

"House."

"Who is that?!" I questioned.

"Tzuyu." His answer shocked me. My eyes widened.

TIME SKIP...

I entered the house along with my anger. As everyone came in....

"May I know something?!" I turned to Jungkook. "What is it?!" "Why. Is. She. Going. To. Live. With. Us?!" I crossed my arms expecting a reasonable answer.

"She said that there are problems with where was living."

Woah, what a reason!

"Isn't she from a very rich family?! Why can't she ask her father to provide her a new place to live?" I tried to reason with him. "She didn't want to ask her father." Jungkook replied calmly.

"So?" 

"Y/n...leave it, we are in good terms with Mr. Chou. Let's just help her for this time." J-hope tried to convince me. Why are these people not understanding? I don't think that she has problems with where she is living.

"Even I don't want her to stay her." Taehyung spoke. Looks like taehyung is the only one who understands me. Taehyung, you are the best.

"Both of you, adjust for sometime." Jungkook spoke as he went to his room.

I sighed in frustration.

After a while, I went to my room. I went inside and locked the door. "This is the only place where I will have a peace of mind. And if she stays here, I will definitely lose my peace of mind here also. Looks like my good days are going to end soon." I jumped on my bed.

Suddenly, namjoon's words crossed my mind.

"I don't want to do this mission anymore." I groaned. And also AIA is also angry on me especially those Authorities.

"Everything will be ruined if I am in bad terms with AIA."
The whole day, I was in my room thinking about this mission. I finally decided to go down. I went down the stairs.

"Oh y/n, you are here." I nodded with no interest which was clearly shown on my face. "I thought to go call you for dinner." Jin tried to increase the length of the conversation which I rejected with a, "Oh."

"Let's go have dinner." He spoke. "I don't have an appetite. You guys go ahead. I will just drink juice before going to bed." Jin nodded.

AFTER SOMETIME...

We all were sitting on couch talking something.

Suddenly, someone came in.
It was Tzuyu....

"Hey guys, thank you for letting me stay here and sorry for the inconvenience."

"If you already know that we are inconvenient with you staying here, then why are still here?!" I spoke while drinking water.

"I don't think anyone has any problem with me staying here except you." Before I could say anything, J-hope stopped me.