Null Space

Brody's POV

"Mission accomplished. The Phantom Ruby's signal has gotten much weaker" Metal Brody said. "This should effectively put a stop to the doctor's greatest weapon" Shadow said "And turn the scale in our favor" Bolt said "The Sonics and Brodys have made an opening for us. We cant let that go to waste" Vector said "This id the moment we've beem waiting for. Time to settle the acore!" Blitz said "Now that the Phantom Ruby is out of the way, we can finally smash Eggman into an omelette!" Knuckles said "Hey, don't count your chickens before you count your eggs!" Rouge said "Rouge is right. The fact that Eggman and Infinite have remain quiet means we can't let our guard down" I said "Yeah they may be planning something" Sonic said "I just want everyone to get home safely okay?" Amy asks "All right fine. Everyone get your game face on! The target is Eggman at the Central Tower!" Knuckles said and Sonic and I head to Metropolis.

As we make our way through Metropolis Highway we stop on a rooftop with Tails when Eggman appears on his Egg Mobile "Welcome Sonic and Brody. Glad you two could make it to your funerals!" Eggman said "Infinite do it" he said and Infinite appear and formed a weird purple ball "What is that?" I asked "Har-har. That my spiky and fluffy frenemies is null space" Eggman said "Null Space?" Sonic asks while we gesture Tails to get behind cover "It's a little something that the Phantom ruby cooked up, a closed-off space where absolutely nothing exists!" Eggman said "Goodbye Sonic and Brody my soon-to-be-eradicated nemesis. Enjoy all that nothing!" He said flyimg off and Infinite makes the orb larger and leaves as the portal start pulling us in and we almost get pulled in when Gadget grabbed my hand and I grabbed Sonic's as Gadget was using the zip line "Buddy! Don't! You'll be sucked in too!" I said and the zip line breaks pulling the three of us in.

Tails POV

When the three of them were pulled inside the portak vanished and I was completely confused "But we destroyed the Phantom Ruby's power source" I said "Tsk. Tsk. Since you ALWAYS destroy the power source of my weapons, I decided to learn from my mistakes" Eggman said "I had a back-up power source created under Metropolis" he said and left.

*Meanwhile with Brody*

Brody's POV

Sonic, Gadget and I run ariund this seemly endless road in Null Space the place was completely empty so we thought that if we try to triple boost our combined speed woukd allow us to escape Null Space and would you believe it, it worked so we helped as we took out more Eggman Robots till we found him as we were behind his back.

"Excuse me? Boss" Orbot said tapping Eggman's shoulder when he saw us and Eggman looked over and gasped "What?! No! No! No! No! It can't be! It's impossible to get out of the Phantom Ruby's null space!" Eggman said angry "Maybe by ourselves but we had a little help from our friend" I said gesturing to Gadget who smiled "Something you wouldn't understand, since you don't have any friends!" Sonic said "Grr....whatever! This changes nothing! Dr. Eggman will still have the last laugh!" Eggman said leaving "Maybe he'd have more friends if he didn't talk about himself in the third person" I said making Sonic giggle and Gadget nods and we start making our way back to the base.

Cause it's time to prepare for the final battle to take back the world!