Rescuing Sonic and Brody

Gadget's POV

"Knuckles! Can you all hear us?" Rouge asks on the communicator "Rouge and Metal Brody? It's about time! How are Sonic and Brody doing?" Knuckles asks "They've been better. They're getting ready to banish them into space" Metal Brody said "What? You can't be serious!" Silver said "Eggman's been keeping Sonic and Brody alive all this time. He's been wanting to show them his completed Empire before banishing them" Rouge said "And having Sonic and Brody watch unable to stop him. That's low even for Eggman" Knuckles said "Eggman got wind of our rescue plan and is moving foward his plan ahead of schedule" Metal Brody said "The clock is tickling boss" Rouge said "But we don't even know where he's being held captive" Amy said "Actually we do. Eggman rebuilt the death egg. That's where Sonic and Brody are being kept" Metal Brody said "The death egg? Oh man, that's no good" Vector said None of this is good, Vector. That's why it's called war" Knuckles said "You all know what to do. Let's go get Sonic and Brody" he said hanging up and I take a deep breath "Okay...here goes.." I mutter to myself nervously as I enter Prision hall and start running through looking for Sonic and Brody.

*Meanwhile with Sonic and Brody*

Brody's POV

Sonic and I were in the same cell with cuffs on our wrists and ankles as we hear the commotion "This is the end Sonic and Brody" Zavok said approaching us "Oh hey! Sounds like the party's started! Wanna let us go and join in?" I asked "No? Of course not. You hate fun" Sonic said as the alarm starts and our cuffs dissapear "The end huh? Let's see you try something now that we are free" I said standing up with Sonic "Foolish wolf. Getting out of your chains does not make you two free. Now come and face the inevitable" Zavok said and we dash past him "Now that you don't have your team up from six months ago the only thing inevitable is our foot kicking yoir butt!" Sonic said and Zavok charges at us and we move to the side and the three get on a platform as Zavok gets on a giant wasp badnik and we get ready to fight.

We defeated Zavok and he collapses and vanishes? "He disappeared?" Sonic asks "Wait was that....not the real Zavok?" I asked "What's going on here?" Sonic asks when the place shakes "Whoa! It's not the time for thinking. It's time for running!" I said and Sonic nodded and we run off.

We dashed through the death gate as we see we where in space and we saw the death egg on the distance. When we got in a cargo like area I see a wolf surrounded by robots and he looked scared so I run in and destroyed the robots and Sonic followed me.

"Hey buddy take it easy. Everything's cool" I said helping the wolf up "Are you here to rescue us?" Sonic asks "U-Uh yes sirs" the wolf said shyly "Can't tell you how grateful we are for that" I said and Sonic nodded "It's been a while since We've seen a friendly face" Sonic said "Hey rookie, you still in one piece?" Knuckles asks through the wolf's communicator "Y-yes commander!" The wolf said "Oh sure don't even bother to ask how we are" I said "I'm so glad you two are safe!" Amy said "Hold up Amy. We're all happy Sonic and Brody are alive! But they won't be for long if they don't get off that egg in a hurry" Knuckles said "Hey is there an exit around here?" I ask the wolf and he pointed at a spaceship and the three of us started walking to it "Your concern is touching Knuckles" Sonic said we speed up to the ship entering and the wolf entered after and I get on the pilot ship and take off "What's your name by the way kid?" I asked "M-My name's Gadget sir" Gadget said "You don't need to be so formal with us just say our names" Sonic said as we get to the base according to Gadget.

*At the base*

"Sonic, Brody finding you guys alive is the best news we've had in months" Knuckles said "And here's the bad news. Metal Brody said Eggman has a weapon factory in Green Hill, pumping out munitions for his war effort" he said "A factory? We can't take out Eggman's home base in Metropolis if he's got a factory supplying him" Blitz said "No kidding. Look Brody, I know you and Sonic just got back but we're spread thin. Can you take care of this and Sonic rests?" Knuckles asks "We need that factory in Green Hill destroyed. Take the rookie with you" he said "You sure about this? The kid was shaking like a leaf the whole time we were a the desth egg" Vector said "That's because it's cold in space! The factpry is nice and warm!" Charmy said "It will be when its burned to the ground! Brody you take the lead. Rookie, just make sure you take good notes" Knuckles said "Y-Yes sir" Gadget said "I don't like the idea of sitting this one out but if Brody's going I have no worries, just make sure to give them double trouble for me" Sonic said kissing my cheek "No worries love. We've got six months of payback I'm just dying to spend. Breaking his 'toys' seems like a good start! Kid let's go!" I said running out and Gadget follows me.

It's time to strike you down Eggman