Second Round

Brody's POV

Gadget and I arrived to Arsenal Pyramid and I noticed he was nervous "Everything okay Gadget?" I asked "N-No....well I don't want to slow you down sir-Brody, so don't be worried to leave me behind" Gadget said looking down "Hey now don't say that" I said patting him on the back "Say what if I show you a way to keep up with me?" I asked "R-really?" Gadget asked "Yeah double boost" I said "Double boost?" Gadget asks "Yeah if you coordinate with me we can blast through enemies with unstoppable speed" I said "That sounds awesome! O-okay let's give it a try" Gadget said cheering up and I nodded as we start running to the pyramid and trying the double boost as we destroy the factory completely "Haha that was awesome!" Gadget said jumping up and down wagging his tail making me chuckle "Glad to see you not so shy" I said and Gadget blushes flustered "O-oh thanks Brody" Gadget said embarrased andI nodded as we headed back to the base.

Once there I walked up to Sonic and Amy came over "Something is attacking inside the Mystic Jungle! Silver and Blitz are fighting him...or it or whatever. Just hurry guys!" Amy said "Guys! It's him!" Silver said on a communicator "Blitz is holding him  off so I could contact you guys but we need backup!" He said "We are looking foward to a second round with this guy!" Sonic said and I nodded and we head out to Luminous forest.

We boosted through the forest and we saw Silver, Blitz and the masked guy "This wasn't part of my agenda, but I'm alwayd happy to crush a hero" he said "it keeps the rabble in line. Shows them that there is no hope" he said "Does anyone but you believe your lies?" Silver asks "You don't scare us we will never give up to the likes of you" Blitz saidand they chase the masked guy clashing a few times befire he kicks Silver and Blitz on the wall and the fall to the floor tired "Seeing is believing" he said charging at them when we jumped in and punched him away and we stand infront of Silver and Blitz "It's time to tag iut Silver and Blitz" I said "We've got it from here!" Sonic said "Well look who are back from the dead. The little blue and yellow saviors" the masked guy said "But what's that I smell? You two reek of fear. Glad to see I left an impression" he said and I smell myself and Sonic smell himself "Dpn't flatter yourself. Its not fear we just ran all the way over here" I said "Yeah" Sonic said "And how can you left an impression when we don't know you! We don't even know your name" I said with a grin "You may call me 'Infinite' in the brief moments that remain to you and your boyfriend" Infinite said "Great! See Infinite, now we are getting to know each other!" I said "So what's your favorite color?" Sonic asks walking to my left "Do you like long romantic walks on the beach?" I ask walking to the right "What's the source of your power?" Sonic asks walking next to me "You can skip the first two questions if you like" I said and we both wink "The source of my power is none of your concern" Infinite said "Sorry but you've just GOT to share the secret of your power with us, we insist!" Sonic said as we run to him "You two don't order me!" Infinite said using his power as we see all read and the four of us start flosting "Sonic! Brody! Are you guys okay?" Silver asks "Look out!" Blitz said as Infinite charges at us and kicks us away sending us flying.

We landed on a snake like road and we get ready to fight Infinite.

We defeated him as we see him recovering "Well. You two have improved since the last time. But you both will lose regardless" Infinite said tueninf everything red and started shooting attacks at us and we dodged one but two hit us leaving us weakened on the floor "As I predicted. You two are not worth the effort to finish off" Infinite said leaving as Sonic and I slowly get up and I put his arm around so Sonic uses me as support"We gotta figure out the secret of his power" I said and Sonic nodded "Let's head back" Sonic said and we did.

I don't know how but we'll figure out Infinte's source of power.