The new recruit

Third Person's POV

*At the resistance's base*

"Eggman's army is unstoppable!" Vector said walking into the command room "Without Sonic and Brody, the people are losing hope and giving into despair" he said "Despair is a luxury we can't afford" Blitz said and Silver nodded "I still dream that Sonic and Brody are with us" Amy said "Do you think they might be--" she said when Espio cut her mid sentence I'm an optimist but I'm also a realist" Silver said "Sonic and Brody are gone, Amy. And Tails is.....the poor kid's heartbroken" Blitz said "If we're going to win we have to do it without them" Silver said "Silver and Blitz are righg. We've been hoping for a miracle these past six months, but I'm afraid we have to make our own miracle" Espio said "Eggman's army has everyone terrified" Silver said "If we want the people to rally, we have to show them that strenght doesn't just come from numbers" Blitz said "Not everyone is terrified. Isn't a new recruit joining us today?" Charmy asks "Correct a survivor from the coty right?" Blitz asks I'm accessing the file now..." Amy sais turning a computer on when Knuckles came in "Knuckles! What's the sitrep commander?" Silver asks "Happy to see you're all alive" Knuckles said "Eggman's forces have chewed through our defenses at green hill" he said "and the resistance in the city is reporting that whatever it is that finished Sonic and Brody....sorry I'm still not used to saying yhat" Knuckles said "Whatever it is has got them running in fear" he said when the new recruit came in.

sorry I'm still not used to saying yhat" Knuckles said "Whatever it is has got them running in fear" he said when the new recruit came in

Gadget's POV

"All except for this brave kid, who survived the battle  and made it here on one piece. Meet our newest recruit Gadget" Commander Knuckles introduced me as I walk in looking down "hmm doesn't look like much" Charmy said "Neither do you Charmy, but I still manage to find a use for your pointy butt!" Knuckles said "Here Gadget take thid. We're depending on you" he said giving me a fire wispon and I grab it "Okay, let's get going, everybody! The world's not gonna sve itself!!" Knuckles said and I started to head out and wait for my mission 'Brave....hah I wish I was brave' I thought I still couldn't believe Brody and Sonic lost...

I received a call from the commander on the comunicator and I grabbed it "I've just received some incredible news! Sonic and Brody are alive!" Knuckles said 'W-what? Really!' I thought hopeful "Seriously? That's great!" Blitz said "What?! Oh thank goodness! I knew it! I knew it!" Amy said "They are captured in the orbiting prison. My spies aka Rouge and Metal Brody say Sonic and Brody have been in a solitary confinement cell, and they've been kept there for months and as a secret" Knuckles said "So Eggman made up that they been dead, we have to rescue them!" Amy said "Plan's already happening Amy. I've got a squad on the way to the Space Port in the chemical plant to 'borrow' a shuttle" Knuckles said "C'mon guys. Who's up for an old-school style jailbreak?" He asks 'W-wait me too?' I thought abd gulped but listened to my orders and head to space port.

When I got there I took out any eggman robots on my way to the shuttle.

S-Sonic and B-Brody the help is on the way.

*Meanwhile at the city*

Tails POV

"Hmm, that should have done it..." I said working on a deactivated Omega "I couldn't figure it out for you, buddy. I'm sorry I wasn't smart enough" I said when I saw Chaos approach me "Whoa! Chaos!" I said "Sonic! Brody! Help-N-no! No! I fought you when you had 4 chaos emeralds. I wasn't scared then I'm not gonna be scared of you now!" I said jumping on Chaos turning him into a puddle and he vanished.

That's when I saw a portal open and my eyes widen I see the Slnic and Brody from the other dimension "Oh! You are the Sonic and Brody from another dimension right?" I asked getting theor attention and they run to me nodding smiling "This is great!" I said grabbing their hands "Do you know how you guys got here?" I asked  and they shrug "Maybe the power that Eggman is using is somehow affecting other dimensions" I said and Young Sonic and Brody nod "Which might work to our advantage, I mean everything happens for a reason right?" I asked "We need to save the world, can you two help us? I asked and they give me thumbs up with a smile "Thanks! Either way, it's still good to see you Sonic and Brody. Heck, it's good to see any Sonic and Brody!" I said and they smile and run to ghost town area of the city and I follow them.

This may be our turning point. And no matter what I'll be brave till the end.