Eggman's Plan

Classic Brody's POV

"I failed Sonic and Brody. Well, I mean this world's Sonic and Brody....and Eggman's monster got him" Tails explained to me and Sonic "But you two are here now. It's like the world needs a Sonic and Brody....any Sonic and Brody, to keep things in balance" Tails said "If we defeat Eggman this war will be over" he said "And if we can figure out the secret to his power, maybe we can get you two home" he said and Sonic and I nodded smiling "Hey the sensor is picking up Eggman! Let's hurry!" Tails said and we all went to Green Hill.

We run through Green Hill and we spotted Eggman and Tails grabbed us and hid us and him behind a wall and we saw that Masked Guy Tails talked about with Eggman "And with that, the disposal of the Phantom Ruby prototypes is complete" The Masked Guy said "It was a defective version from the original I found. It could only record the DNA of the one that triggered it" Eggman said "Only a being with my strenght of will could ever activate it" The Masked Guy said "It doesn't matter now, with the lab locked down in Mystic Jungle" Eggman said "Which reminds me, didn't you run into Sonic and Brody after they escaped?" Eggman asked and the three of us widen our eyes at that "Yes, but they were powerless against me. There is no need for concern" The Masked Guy said "You let the hedgehog and wolf LIVE? That is a great source of concern" Eggman said "For you, perhaps. They have beaten you for decades, yet I defeated them in our forst encounter" The Masked Guy said "Phantim Ruby prototypes? And Sonic and Brody....are alive?" Tails asked quietly feeling hopeful and we hid when we noticed te Masked Guy looked over "What is it?" Eggman asked"...nothing" the masked Guy said "We move foward with the plan?" He asks "Of course! When it's complete, the resistance woll be erased. The world will be nothing but ashes, from which a glorious Eggman Empire will rise!" Eggman said "And the resistance will yield to the phantom Ruby's power. All will submit" The Masked Guy said floating and flyes away and then Sonic and I got out of hoding suprising Eggman.

"What?! You two! How?!" Eggman asked and we jumped onto his Eggmobike hitting it "I don't have time for this. You small size Sonic and Brody!" He said and flyes off and we chase after him.

When we fought he first use a saw on his eggmobile similar to the first time we met and then he got on that Egg Dragoon mech and we destroyed him.

"Yeah! You did it!" Tails sais flying over to us "Hohohoho. Look at you fighting like you've got a chance to win. It's adorable" Eggman said "Almost makes me feel bad that we're never going to do this little dance again" he said "In just three short days, my plan will eliminate the bpthersome lot of you!" He said "Wait three days? And what plan?" Tails asked "If I told you it wouldn't be a suprise!" Eggman said "You know what they say, the anticipation of the end is worse than the end itself" He said "Maybe not this case though. Mwa-hahahaha!" He said flying away on his eggmobile "We have to find out what this phantom ruby prototypes are. Let's go to Mystic Jungle" Tails said and Sonic and I nodded and we run off.

The Phantom Ruby got here? Maybe that's why we are here. We gotta find out.