Eggman won?!

Brody's POV

Sonic and I where in Green Hill's lost valley when we got a call from Tails "Sonic! Brody! Eggman's forces are surging into the city!" Tails said "We need you two here now!" He said "Hold on Tails we are on our way!" I said and Sonic and I dash through heading towards the city.

*At the city*

When we arrived we saw a lot of robors closing in on mobians and Tails was the only one there to protect them so we arrived and destroyed all the robots "Is everyone okay?" Sonic asks as the mobians start cheering "We are thanks to you two. Cutting it kind of close, though pals" Tails said "Yeah that's pretty much how I roll" I said when we saw Eggman "Okay, let's finish this eggman!" I said "It will be your finish Sonic and Brody. Behold the power of my ultimate masterpiece!" Eggman said and we were gonna attack him but Shadow and Bolt pushed us back "Shadow! Bolt! Is that yiu guys?" Sonic asks but they say nothing, something's off about them.

Suddenly Zavok landed next to Bolt "Zavok?!" I asked and Metal Sonic landed next to Shadow "Metal Sonic!" Sonic said and Chaos landed next to Metal Sonic "Chaos?!" I said 'but how?' I thought when a weird guy floated down infront of us.

Sonic and I charge at him but he dodge quickly taking us by suprise as he flyes up "Whoa! This guy is faster than Sonic and Brody?!" Tails asks in disbelief and the guy started firing attacks at us and we dodge and we jump to him but he moves away...

Sonic and I charge at him but he dodge quickly taking us by suprise as he flyes up "Whoa! This guy is faster than Sonic and Brody?!" Tails asks in disbelief and the guy started firing attacks at us and we dodge and we jump to him but he moves away and kick ua up and then to a building and we fall to the floor "No wait! It's something else. Gotta scan him and figure this out" Tails said as Sonic and I get up as the masked guy keeps shotting blast and Zavok charges at us and we kick him off and dash jump at the masked guy and he dodges againand we stompped and attack again but he dodges and then Chaos holds our hands in a grip "What are you?" Sonic asks "How are you doing--" I said when the masked guy flyes over and kicks us away "Nice!" Eggman saud "Tails! We need to know what's going on with this guy!" I said "I'm trying Brody but these readings are all messed up! They don't make any sense!" Tails said as the masked guy kicks me and Sonic against a wall and then kicks us into the air and they all start to overwhelm us in attacks "Running out of time here, Tails!" Sonic said.

Tails POV

I-I can't standby anymore. I try to fly at them but Metal Sonic kicked me against a wall making me grunt in pain and I see the masked guy kick Sonic and Brody into the ground and they collapse "SONIC! BRODY!" I said.

Third Person's POV

With Sonic and Brody defeated, Eggman and his army quickly took over. Within months, all but a few isolated areas in the world were under their control.

Despite the overwhelming odds, Sonic and Brody's friends formed a resistance banding together to continue the fight and now,

A new face prepares to join the struggle.