Chapter 1

®§~§®
Veronica's pov
"Fuck off" I bang my alarm to shut up, one thing I hate is to wake up in the morning, the worst part is to wake up not for any other reason but fucking school. I groan out of bed heading to the bathroom.

"no love you mom? I will miss you mom?" my mom says when I start heading for the door to my car, I turn back to hug her "I love you mom you know that pretty well" I say hugging her. "Have a nice day, and please don't come back with a broken nose, and your blog is still on fire" my mom's says making me laugh.

"hey stranger" my best friend for like ever Kamil says when I get to class, we high five and update each other about how we spent the weekend.

"your video last night was fire, where did you get the inspiration, did someone annoy you and you broke their nose" Kamil said laughing. Let me tell you a little about my self I live in Lagos Nigeria, I have a decent amount of followers on all my account and when I say decent I mean a million plus, I make you tube videos alot which people always talk about, I'm currently working on a look book episode for my vlog, I make videos of me wearing different clothes according to the weather, how I feel and all , which really got comments coming up, making videos are literally always the best parts of my day, cause I get to hear From people all over the country, reply to tons of messages and be supported.

"hey roni, nice outfit yesterday you rocked it, I'm definitely wearing it this weekend for my cousins birthday" one of the girls in my class says to me which makes me smile.

Let me explain something else here, in Nigeria college is actually high school, so I'm currently in my final year which is year twelve, the most stressful class in all your life in school, you come to school pretty early and leave two hours after everyone because of extension of classes and all, I'm pretty good, my grades have always been high so I don't usually have problems when it comes to school work, but now that it's WAEC I'm literally on edge. (ps: here In Nigeria we have nine classes a day)

"what do you want to do during the weekend" karmil says to me during break, I'm busy writing an essay we were giving in class during literature and it's supposed to be nothing less than a thousand words (in Nigeria teachers literally don't care if their period is over or not, they can teach during break periods if they want to.. Crazy huh) "jeez would you listen" karmil says hitting the table making me glare at him, because I made a mistake "oh shit sorry" he says, my glare softens a little because it's him, the thing about me is I'm really quick to getting angry, I could easily beat up any guy that fucking crosses my path, that's why mom said not to come home with a broken nose, I don't have a problem beating up people when I have to, people find it weird that I make you tube vidoes, have a nice fucking personality, perfect shape and face, and still act like a guy. I'm just used to being myself regardless of who the fuck you are. I sigh closing my note book, I guess till later then. "now what do you want" I ask karmil.. "what do you want to do by the weekend?" he says "I dunno, the week just started" I point out "although I need you to come over to help me with a new video I'm putting up" I tell karmil "for your look boo?" he asks which i answer by nodding.

"you coming over today" I ask when I enter my car when the day finally finishes getting ready to go home and sleep. "Yh, sure" He says entering his car.

I'm comfortable in bed scrolling through my feed before going to check on my videos to reply to comment, I see a picture of Billie and I like it instantly, I've always been a fan of her shoe game, being a tomboy kinda girl I literally have only sneakers, convos and all that on my shoe rack and her shoes are to die for, her music is amazing too. I'm like her number one fan. I listened to bury a friend Just yesterday night and then I got lost in her voice, she's someone who with her lyrics I feel understands me without me even knowing her personally.

Woah girl your baggy outfits look nice.
Oh I like the dinner dress.
OMG where did you get your shoes I would kill to have one.
Nice editing, I could learn form you.
You rock girl.
I keep reading comments, smiling as I continue to reply to the ones that make me really happy, receiving messages like this just makes me feel happy for the rest of the day although it really sucks that there are people who go out of there way to hate on me for no particular reason, i guess that's just the way the world is, not everyone is gonna love you the way you are and i'm cool with that. I finally drop my phone to complete my literature essay karmil made me stop before he comes over.

"yo, I am starving" karmil say entering my room.. "first of all learn to fucking knock, secondly you could have eaten from your Damn house" I say a little annoyed "I could" he says nonchalantly. We finally order pizza and watch a couple of movies before he helps me pick out some outfits I want to use for my next vlog.

A/N
so I really have no idea how this story is going to end up like, unlike my Loather or lover were I had the whole story mapped out in my head, but this one.. Well I'm just gonna go with the flow.. I hope you guys liked the first chapter.
®§~§®