Seven Minutes in Heaven

Hawks shook his head. "Spin the bottle? What are we, twelve?"
Shigaraki scratched his neck. "Backing down, hero?"
The League was sitting in a big circle, a bottle in the center.
"Scared? You can't back out now!" Twice said.
"Whatever." Hawks folded his arms.
"I'll go first." Dabi- who was sitting across from Hawks- spun the bottle around.
It slowed at Hawks before landing on Shigaraki.
The hero felt a twinge of jealousy.
"Guess it's you, crusty ass."
"This means nothing, staples."
Dabi kissed Shigaraki gently at first, but more aggressively after a moment. They only broke apart when Toga smacked them.
"That's enough! My turn-" She spun the bottle viscously.
It landed between Spinner and Twice.
The green guy just shook his head before pecking her gently.
She then turned to Twice, who pulled up the bottom half of mask before pulling her into a long kiss.
Hawks wasn't paying attention until Mr.Compress tapped his shoulder. "Landed on you."
Why did I agree to this?
The hero leaned in slowly, feeling satisfaction as he made eye contact with a bitter looking Dabi.
He closed his eyes, pushing against Compress a bit before pulling away gasping.
"Not bad, Hawks." Compress smiled before putting his mask back in place.
"Guess it's my turn to spin, then?" The hero asked.
Toga nodded.
He reached forward, flicking the bottle around.
It spun rapidly before finally slowing and stopping on Twice.
Damnit.
"Alright big boy, come here."
Twice came over and started out hard. Hawks felt his face redden as the villain bit his lip.
They were really going at it until Dabi pulled Twice off. "I've seen enough. If you're gonna go all out, get a room."
Twice laughed before sitting back beside Toga.
"I don't like this game." Hawks pouted. "Anything else we can play?"
Spinner stood up. "Truth or dare: shots edition."
Hawks froze. Were they talking gun shots or alcohol shots?
"You're on."
"Sweet." Shigaraki pulled out a gun, aiming it at the hero's head. "You're up."
"Holy shit!" Hawks held his hands up to surrender, making everyone erupt with laughter.
"He's just teasing." Dabi came to sit next to him, shoving him lightly. "We're playing with vodka- but you are going first."
"Truth or dare?" Spinner asked, setting down the alcohol he had retrieved.
Hawks decided to play it safe. If he went truth someone could try to get him to admit to being a spy. "Dare me up, bitches."
"Oh, I know!" Toga screeched. "I dare you to either keep a hand down your own pants or let... Dabi keep his hand in your pants until your next turn."
"What the hell? I'm not gonna-"
"I don't know what you're playing at but I'm down." Dabi shoved his hand down the waistband of Hawk's pants, keeping out of his underwear.
He said nothing, only feeling his face heat up.
"Alright, I'll go." Spinner said. "I pick truth."
"Are you really a turtle trained by a rat?" Twice asked.
The green man scowled. "For the millionth time, NO!"
They went on a couple turns, Mr.Compress winding up having to swallow a marble.
"Dabi's turn," Kurogori said.
"Give me a dare."
"I dare you to kill Hawks," Shigaraki said with a blank expression.
"What the hell? No!"
Spinner slid the vodka his way. "You know the rules."
Dabi scoffed, taking a sip.
"This is so boring!" Toga whined. "Can we please just get to Seven minutes in heaven?"
"Fine," Shigaraki sighed. "Compress, pick the pairs."
Hawks didn't know what was going on. He'd never heard of this game before.
"Dabi and-" Compress fished around before grabbing the next paper. "Hawks!"
"Hell yeah!" Dabi jumped to his feet, dragging the hero with him. "Come on, Birdie."
Hawks followed as he was lead to another room. It had a small wardrobe against one wall and a bed against the other. The only window was boarded up- what a fire hazard.
The villain locked the door behind him.
"Dabi," Hawks started, his heart fluttering. "What is this game?"
"Basically an excuse for people to hook up."
Dabi looked at his worried face and thought for a moment before saying, "Don't worry. I won't make you do anything. The others are probably getting it on and won't even know nothing happened."
He plopped down on the bed, leaning against the wall.
Hawks sat on the edge of the bed, his legs hanging just barely above the ground.
"You know, hero, we can't leave without any evidence that we did anything."
"I thought you just said they wouldn't know!"
"Yeah well, they'll clearly be able to see neither of us is... excited."
Hawks tugged his hair. "Well, how are we gonna fix that?"
Dabi smirked, unbuckling his belt. "Well, I have an idea."
"I'm not giving you a blowjob."
"Damnit-" the villain muttered. "Here, just sit on my lap."
Hawks snorted. "No."
Dabi rolled his eyes. "Either you sit, or I'm going to have to pin you down and grind until at least one of us is hard."
"Fine!"
The hero sat on his lap, facing him. "Happy, ya bastard?"
"Quite."
They were silent for a long moment until Dabi started kissing along the hero's neck.
His lips were so warm...
Hawks tilted his head, giving him more access.
The villain bit down, gently at first, but harder until the blond let out a little yelp.
Dabi quickly flipped them over, pinning his hands above his head.
"Trust me," he whispered.
"I do."
Dabi growled in his ear, a low rumble that made Hawks's heart race.
Dabi kept going, grinding lightly on him as he went.
Just when the hero broke his hands free and went to undo his belt- knock knock.
"It's been more than seven minutes and I'm sick of hearing Bird brain's soft moans!" Spinner yelled from the other side of the door.
"Damnit," Dabi mumbled, getting up and opening the door.
Hawks's breath was coming fast. That was so, so- invigorating.
He hadn't even realized he'd been making sound...
I wish we had more time.

They played a few more petty games and had a couple drinks before Dabi deemed Hawks too drunk to continue.
He had Kurogori portal them back to the hero's apartment, where he laid the blond down in his bed.
Just when Dabi turned to leave, he felt a hand on his wrist.
"Please don't go," the hero whimpered softly.
It was different seeing him like this. Seeing him so vulnerable.
"Okay."
Dabi climbed into the bed, laying next to him, the smaller man immediately curling into his side.
It was nice to have him so close.
I hope for his sake he's smart. I don't want to ever have to hurt him.

And that conclude the whole party thing.
You guys want slight smut next chapter or nah?
Also I'm on the edge of my seat- the sequel to It's You dropped and i swear if Dabi and Hawks break up permanently I'm going to yeet off the roof lmao.
My heart can't take it.
Also, anyone interested in my animations?
-A