A Little Party With the League

Don't play the song until I say to.

Dabi sighed, shutting the front door to Hawks's apartment.
Toga had excessively reminded him that tonight was karaoke night.
It was stupid that the League did this once a month but Dabi had to admit, it was fun.
He had barely sat down when Hawks smacked against the balcony door.
"Oh shit-" The villain jumped up, sliding the door open. "You okay, Feathers?"
The hero sat up, rubbing his head. "Never better."
His cheeks were wet.
Dabi picked him up, carrying him inside. After closing the door, he sat beside him.
"What's with the sad face?"
"It's nothing."
"It's not nothing." Dabi nudged his shoulder lightly. "You can tell me."
Hawks rubbed his arm. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?"
Dabi leaned back, picking at the staples in his wrist. "You know, tonight is kind of a little party with the League, if you'd like to join. Wouldn't be the same without our newest member."
Hawks's eyes widened. "You mean I'm in?"
"Hell yeah! I talked to Handyman this morning. He says you're in."
The hero jumped to his feet- his hands out beside him. "Holy shit- I'm officially in!"
"Calm down, don't want the neighbors getting the wrong idea."
Hawks hugged him tight, ignoring his comment. "Thank you."
Dabi smiled, hugging back. "Don't mention it."

A few hours later...

Hawks looked up. He had been in his apartment with Dabi one moment and now he was on his ass in a run down bar.
"Aw, looks like you fell for me hero," Dabi said, putting a hand over his heart.
Hawks grunted in response, shoving himself to his feet.
In front of him was a man in a tophat and yellow coat. His mask was covered in a cool design.
Must be Compress.
Beside Compress was Twice, who was waving like mad. Next to him was a blonde girl and a- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?!
Oh wait no- that was that Spinner guy-
A floating gass cloud of a man was behind the counter, with a blue haired man who's face was covered by a disembodied hand.
"Welcome to Hell," the blue haired man- Shigaraki- said.
"Glad to be here." Hawks flashed a smile. "Who's ready to party?"
Spinner set up the machine. There was a small screen in front of a cleared section of a back room. Behind it was a speaker with two microphones hooked up.
"Alright," Mr. Compress began. "How we do this is we do solos in round one. Round two is-"
"Round two is where we do duets!" Twice interrupted.
"Charming." Hawks sat against the back wall. "Do we get to pick partners?"
"Partners are chosen from a hat draw!" Toga chirped. "That's my favorite part!"
"We don't get to pick songs either. Those are randomly generated by the machine," Shigaraki hissed.

Round one: Toga
Song: It's You - Ali Gatie

Round one: Mr. Compress
Song: Michael in the Bathroom

Round one: Twice
Song: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Round one: Spinner
Song: Rap God - Eminem

Round one: Shigaraki
Song: Monster - Skillet

Round one: Kurogori
Song: Dora the Explorer theme

Round one: Dabi
Song: Life is Beautiful - Lil Peep

Round one: Hawks
Song: City Of Angels

By the time he had finished his song, Hawks was out of breath. He was just glad he knew the song already.
He plopped back down among the other's, sitting beside Dabi.
"Who knew you had a set of pipes?" The villain nudged him softly.
"You weren't too bad yourself, Staple face."
"Okay, time for round two!" Toga jumped up. "And this one you get extra points for performance! So be ready to dance."
Mr.Compress took his hat off. He apparently already had the names in there because he pulled out the first two.
"Team one is," He paused for dramatic effect. "Spinner and Shigaraki!"
The blue haired man groaned before stepping up and grabbing a mic, keeping one finger up.

Round two: Shigaraki and Spinner
Song: Barbie Girl

"Next up we have-" Compress grabbed the next two names. "Twice and Toga!"
"Yes!" They both exclaimed.

Round Two: Toga and Twice
Song: Say My Name (Beetlejuice the musical)

"Wow. Just wow you two." Compress shook his head and he grabbed the next pair. "Me and Kurogori."

Round two: Compress and Kurogori
Song: Jet Pack Blues - Fall Out Boy

"Guess that means we're up, Feathers," Dabi said, pulling the hero to his feet and dragging him to the make shift stage.
Spinner clicked the screen, making it randomly select the next song.
A moment later the screen read "Senpai by Shiki."
Dabi's face lit up.
"I call male vocals."
"Hey wait-"
"Too late to argue. Follow my lead, Birdie."

Play it. Play it now.

Hawks's heart began to pound as the song's intro played.
Dabi held the microphone to his lips. "Edgy til I die all these lolis call me-" he looked over at the hero.
"Senpai," Hawks choked out.
Dabi stepped next to him, pressing his crotch to the hero's leg and grinding lightly. "Rubbing on her thighs, she stay wet for her-"
Hawks almost missed his que. His heart was beating so loud he almost couldn't hear the song. His face was definitely red. "S-Senpai."
"Shawty so kawaii and would die for her-"
"Senpai."
Dabi had inched off him now and was slowly working his way to stand behind the hero.
Just when he thought he was in the clear, the villain pressed against his back, grinding his ass. "Ride and watch hentai all the time with-"
"Senpai." His voice cracked.
Dabi slid under his legs and popped back up to a standing position. "My soul is tormented by a succubus! Call her sis- Pantsu drippin' from the way I spit! Fell in love with this-"
Dabi glided around as he sang, not bothering to look at the screen. He clearly had this song memorized.
Hawks lost himself watching until Dabi came up behind him again.
"No, no questions asked. Always let onii smash!"
He took a ragged breath before continuing, "Tryna up my sis con team, get a foot up in your ass booooyyy."
He reached his hand around the hero. "I ain't talking bout that DOA, but-" he patted Hawks's chest. "Shawty's jiggle physics on the level of-"
Hawks wasn't paying attention. He was losing his shit.
He didn't move once, just letting the burnt man do his thing until the song was over.
"I vote them!" Toga cried, clapping her hands wildly.
"I second that! Sluts," Twice chimed in.
"Did I get ya a bit excited there, pal?" Dabi whispered in his ear.
Hawks didn't answer, just shuffled out of the back room back into the main bar.
He sat on a barstool, crossing his legs. At least his wings hadn't shot up that time...
Dabi appeared a few moments later, sitting on the counter. "Aww, you embarrassed? It's perfectly natural, nothing to be ashamed of~"
Hawks didn't say anything, just kept his eyes on the counter in front of him.
Dabi let out an irritated sigh, scooting along the counter until he was directly in front of the hero. He spread his legs a little further apart as he leaned forward, making his staples strain and click.
Hawks looked away. "What the fuck Dabi, ya trying to put your dick in my face?"
"If I wanted it in any part of you it'd be there. I'm just trying to get your attention."
"Well it's certainly working..."
Dabi ruffled the blond's hair. "All jokes aside- did you have a good time?"
Hawks snorted indignantly. "Yeah."
"Good, because there's another couple games were going to play."
With that, Dabi lead him back into the back room.

This was hella fun to write. It's not my normal but I wanted to do something fun in between crying over some bullshit hotwings fic where dabi and everyone were heroes but Hawks did one bad thing a few days before the wedding so Dabi arrested him and was like "nah imma marry shiggy" THE FUCK?! IM SO PISSED I CAN'T- it was okay tho because Weird_Fandom_Shipper updated their story right after I finished that one and it has a kiss moment and I was able to sleep after that lol.
Anyhow.
Hope you're enjoying.
-A