What's Our Plan?

Hawks closed his front door with a sigh.
Surprisingly, his talk with Endeavor had gone well. He actually felt a tiny bit better.
The larger hero had hugged him and left, off to make sure flowers were sent to someone dear to him.
Hawks was wiping the last of his tears when he heard his bedroom door click open.
He quickly shoved his hands in his pockets, plopping down on the couch.
"Sorry about that, Dabi." He said without looking at him. "How much did you hear?"
Dabi sat down beside him, resting his head on the winged man's shoulder. "It doesn't matter what I heard."
Hawks fiddled with his thumbs. Of course it mattered what he'd heard. He could use it against him.
"Okay."
Dabi ran a hand along the hero's leg gently. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" His voice was barely a whisper.
"No, no." Hawks scooted away, looking at him for a moment. "Why would he?"
Dabi shrugged his shoulders, looking away. "Just... Nevermind."
The shorter one stood, heading to his room. It'd been a while since he had journaled.
Reaching in his nightstand, he pulled out a bright red notebook and his favorite black pen.
He sat down on his bed, opening the book to where he had last left off.

Endeavor came to visit today.
It was quite a surprise.
I admitted something to him I didn't want to. Well... Two things actually.
One: what happened the other day.
Two: my problems with self harm.
Actually, there's a third thing I admitted: I'm starting to fall for someone.
I thought I was just being silly. But now I don't know.
He's been around for a little while now- in fact he's in my living room right now.
We've kissed a few times but I thought it was some little joke. Like when fans would pull me into a kiss.
Maybe he's joking...
I don't know.
All I know is that I haven't felt this way since I was little. They both have those damn blue eyes.
I don't know what to do.
Do I tell him?
Will he laugh and tell me to fuck off?
He's a villain... And I'm a hero.
I shouldn't feel this way, but I do.

"What ya got there, Birdie?" A voice broke into his thoughts.
Hawks immediately slammed his journal shut, shoving it under his blanket. (A lame ass replacement of his Endeavor comforter.)
"Nothing, Dabs."
Dabi crept onto the bed, crawling to him slowly. "I know your lie face, and that's it."
Hawks scooted back against the bed frame as the villain got really close, stopping just at his knees.
"Tell me, honestly, what it is, Feathers."
"It's my fan fiction," Hawks said, his voice dripping sarcasm.
Dabi smirked, on top of him now. "Got some slutty shit about me in there?"
The hero's cheeks reddened. "No way in Hell would I write or even think about dirty things with you-"
"That so? Your heart is beating awful fast for someone who isn't interested."
Hawks's wings involuntarily fluttered as Dabi leaned in close, growling softly in his ear.
"Ya like that, Birdie?" He chuckled softly. "You into being dominated? Makes sense... you're so little..."
"Excuse me? I'm not little."
"Aww what? Got your mind in your pants? I was talking about your height, not your dick."
Dabi nudged him between the legs with a knee as he spoke.
"Though that doesn't feel too big either..."
Hawks felt a rush of blood. What was this bacon man playing at?
"Get off, Dabi."
"What if I don't? You like me where I'm at, I can tell." He nudged his knee up again, with more pressure this time, making the hero grunt softly.
"See? You like it."
"Shut up."
Dabi leaned into his neck, breathing raggedly.
Hawks shifted slightly. He wasn't about to give this bastard a reaction.
"O-oh Hawks.. mmmm..." Dabi mockingly moaned.
"What the hell?" Hawks fought to keep his voice steady, but failed.
"You like that? You wanna hear me when I'm really a hot mess?"
The hero didn't answer.
"Oh come on." Dabi smirked against his neck. "I've seen you get all excited when you're sleeping... It'd be more fun to see it now, when I know it's over me."
Hawks moved to close his legs, but the villain put his knee back between them, pressing hard.
"Sh-shit," Hawks growled.
Dabi growled deep and throatily in his ear as a response.
The hero's wings shot up beside him, sending a flood of new embarrassment through him.
The villain started laughing, sitting up on the smaller man's waist. "Holy shit dude! Did you just get a wing boner from my teasing?"
"No!"
"You're cute when you're in denial ya know." Dabi got off him slowly. "I'll keep in mind that you like the growls."
"Where are you going?" Hawks felt an ache start in his chest as he watched staple face start walking off.
He paused in the doorway. "Shigaraki is gonna want to talk to me. I've been out for several days. He's gonna wanna meet the new recruits I found."
"You found new recruits?"
Hawks you dumbass! You should have been looking into what he was up to instead of lying around.
"No, I didn't. I was busy getting my revenge on the slut that took my fun away. Don't forget, I wanted to be your first..."
Hawks froze.
He watched, unmoving, as the other man left.

Dabi slammed the bar door open. "Sup fuckers?"
Toga looked up from where she was sitting on the floor. She had blood on her hands, up to the knuckles.
At this point, Dabi wasn't sure if the kid had been playing around in a fun time of the month or if she had been on a killing spree again... Probably both.
"You seem, different," she observed.
"That so?"
"Yeah! You seem... Excited."
Dabi rolled his eyes, plopping down onto a barstool. "What kind of excited? Like I'm about to go to America or?"
Toga jumped up from her spot, wiping blood on her sweater. "Like, you're ready to get laid."
"That so?"
"Yeah." The blonde was uncomfortably close to him now, leaning against him.
"And how would you know that?"
"Just check your pants." She hurried off with a giggle, leaving Dabi to glance down.
He groaned. Great. At least Hawks didn't notice.
"Didn't notice what?" A raspy voice broke in.
Did I say that out loud?
"Nothing." Dabi subconsciously moved a hand to block any view Shigaraki could get.
The handyman sat down on the counter. "Did any of the recruits work out?"
"Negative. There were a few but they proved to be as useless as Spinner. Then there was the slut- don't get me started on her."
"If you weren't so good at bringing only the best, I would kill you now."
"Is that a compliment or a threat?"
"Yes."
Dabi sighed, running a hand through his hair. "What's our plan? Where are we going from here? It's like we haven't been doing anything!"
"You want to know?" Shigaraki took the hand off his face, smiling maliciously.
"Yes."
"We're going to take over the Liberation Army."
Dabi froze. The Liberation Army was a big deal. They had big shots in their ranks, powerful and trusted people. How was the League gonna do this?
"How?"
"It's quite simple really."
Dabi listened intently as his boss filled him in on how they were going to swing things.
The burnt man couldn't help but wonder what was going to come of things if they succeeded. Dabi wanted to end hero society as it was. No heroes and villains- just people. Or at the very least no more fake heroes.
Shigaraki however seemed to only want to destroy everything. No matter what.