Chapter 18:

We walked to the elevator, and took it down to the basement. We walked out and I saw two people on the ground. Bags over their heads, scared. There were two knives on a table, and All For One standing there. Watching to see if we had any hesitation. We grabbed the knives and walked to the two people.

"We just kill them?" I ask.

"No hero would. Do it."

The two women whimpered when he said that, squirming a little to try to get away. The scared ones are the best... I grabbed and stabbed mine, Ochako easily slit hers' throat.

"Perfect. Not heroes, right, Master?" Shigaraki asked.

"No. They are villains." All For One replied.

"Thank you, boss." I said, bowing my head.

"Thank you." Ochako said, doing the same.

"You are dismissed." All For One said turning away.

We turned and walked to the elevator, then went back up to the fourth floor, and to my apartment. We sat together on my couch, and she looked at me.

"Why didn't I pick this? I can still get money. I just don't have to do all the work." She said, smiling.

"Yeah." I kissed her again. Then the door flung open, Dabi.

"You two need to get ready. Heroes are outside. Hurry up, most people are leaving, boss wants you two to stay."

"Okay."

He walked away.

"How did they find us?"

POV: Bakugo

After Ochako left I sat and thought for a little while, after a few hours I went out to the main room and got some food. Then I walked to Todorokis room and knocked on the door.

He answered, "what's up?"

"Wanna talk to Aizawa? I want to know if he has a plan."

"Yeah, sure."

"Great. Let's go."

We walked out to the rest of the class, they all looked at us as we left. We went to Aizawa's classroom. There we saw basically the entire school staff. They all looked at us.

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asked.

"Do you have a plan?"

"We do. You aren't in it."

"Now we are."

"No-"

"It's okay. These two are very capable of defending themselves. Come join us." Nezu said.

We did as told and sat with the other pros.

"Okay. Now we can begin. The league has a student. Ochako Uraraka. We need to get her, and hopefully we'll be in time. There is also another... former student. Izuku Midoriya." They all looked at each other, kind of shocked, then back to Aizawa. "We need to get them both to safety while also trying to get as many villains as possible. There is a possibility that All For One will be there. We are going to have to fight him, and capture him again. Are there any questions?"

"Why are we getting Midoriya? Isn't he a villain?"

"Yeah, he was. We know All For One has a quirk that changes what you want. He used it on Midoriya so that he would want to be a villain. He might use it again, and maybe on Uraraka as well. We need to hurry."