Chapter 13:

*after talking to All Might*

We were on our way back to the dorms and were stopped by a few people. Aizawa, Mount Lady, Midnight, Present Mic, and Nezu.

"Hey... what's happening?"

"We have a plan."

"Great... What is it?"

"So we're going to track you two."

"Like... put a tracker on us?"

"More like in you. So they can't detect it."

"Okay..."

"So That if you guys get captured, and we know you will, then we can track you to where All For One is. Sounds like a plan?"

"Yeah, sounds good to me."

"Great. Come here." Midnight said. She grabbed my wrist and used a needle to put something in. Then she grabbed Deku and did the same.

"So now you can track us?"

"Wherever you go." Nezu said.

"Okay, When does it wear off?"

"You'll need another one next week."

"Okay. Sounds good." We smiled and they left and we walked inside and sat on the couch.

*present time*

I looked out the window, seeing around ten villains, and a long fall if we do try. I could use my quirk to get us down... but it could take a little and I'm sure someone down there has a long range quirk... my leg is still hurt too... damn it.

"We can't jump... they better get here soon." I looked at my fingers, shaking.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine."

"How does it feel?"

"Like my flesh just got melted off."

"I'm so sorry for not stopping him."

"You did. I'm not dead. I guess that's a good thing."

"Yeah, it is."

Where are they? The door swung open, Shigaraki.

"Ready to be your better self?" He asked Izuku, smiling.

"All For One is here?"

"Yeah. Waiting for you, so let's go."

"But what if I didn't?"

"Then I would take her, and make her watch as she slowly crumbled into nothingness."

He looked at me. "Fine."

"No. Don't." I said walking to him.

"You're fine. They'll let you go, okay? They probably won't let me anywhere near you anymore because of how I got out last time. Just forget about me, okay?"

"I can't, Deku." I said, tears in my eyes.

"This is so romantic. Lets go, Midoriya."

He kissed me, then turned and walked out of the room. I started pacing around the room for a few minutes, then the door swung open. I looked over and saw Bakugo. I ran up and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay. Thank you so much." I pulled away, "we need to find Deku. Shigaraki took him, and-"