Chapter 4:

POV: Midoriya

I left my apartment and walked down the hall. Dabi looked at me, "hey Deku." I stopped and looked at him.

"Don't call me that."

"Isn't that what Ground Zero called you? Deku?" Toga asked.

"Don't call me that. It was my hero's name. He's dead now."

"Okay. Bye Midoriya." Toga called after me as I walked into the elevator.

*in the alley*

I was standing in front of Kacchan, gun pointed at his head. Uraraka was trying to keep him alive. She really cares about him... doesn't she? I need to kill him. I started shaking, Kacchan. Why are you here? Why is it me? She looked up at me. I looked down the alley, seeing Todoroki.

"Shit." I mumbled. I moved the gun and pulled the trigger, hitting the ground next to his head. Why couldn't I do it? It's just like any other person I've killed. In the car I took off Uraraka's helmet and drugged her so she would fall asleep. She leaned against me as she slept, then I took her to my apartment, then to my room.

"You're going to have to tie her up. Or she'll have to go into the cell." Shigaraki said from behind me.

"She wouldn't do anything." I said.

"Tie her up. She will do something. She's a hero."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." I said. I grabbed some rope and tied her wrists and ankles together. I sighed and sat down at my desk, waiting for her to wake up. When she did, we talked, then I left. Now I'm in the elevator, on my way to the hospital. They would have taken Kacchan there. I talked to the front desk lady, she said Katsuki was in room 225. I nodded, thanked her, then walked to his room. Hopefully no one else is there. I thought. I got to the door, and stopped. I couldn't open it. Why couldn't I open it? I looked through the window and only saw him, watching TV. I sighed and opened the door. He looked at me, shocked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I... I don't really know, honestly."

"Why didn't you kill me?"

"I don't know that either."

"Where's Uraraka?"

"You know I can't tell you that."

"De- er Midoriya, why are you with the league?"

"Because. They saved me. More than anyone else ever did. They opened my eyes to what I could be."

"You're a villain. That's what you wanted?"

"Yes it is. I didn't know it, but it is." I took out one of my knives and spun it in my fingers. I sat on one of the chairs, and looked at him, he was staring at me.

"Staring is rude." I said.

"You're so different. Why didn't you come for us? We could have helped you."

"I don't need your help, and I came for Uraraka. Friday night. Obviously I let her go, then she came and talked to me Sunday night."

"Why would she do that?"

"She told me to leave you guys alone. But when you get in my business I kind of can't." I said with a shrug.

Then the door opened, Todoroki. I stood up and we stared at each other for a minute.