Chapter 1:

It's been almost two years since Midoria died. Almost the two year anniversary. I couldn't stop thinking about it. That fight... we won, but lost two lives in the process. We never even got his body. I was walking back from class, I was going to my parents house for the weekend. I was walking down the street, then heard someone behind me. I didn't think much of it, since it was a busy street. He walked faster and faster, making me a little nervous. Then he passed me and turned down the street. I sighed and kept walking. Why am I so jumpy? I think to myself. Maybe it's just the time of the year... I walked down to where the man turned, then got grabbed. I gasped and struggled, getting glances of his red sneakers, black jacket, and bright green eyes. I felt his hand over my nose and mouth and slowly fell unconscious.

I woke up in a normal bedroom. I looked around, my eyes blurry, then was wide awake when I realized I wasn't in my room. I looked around, then tried to get up, just realizing I was tied to the bed with a rope. It was only one wrist, so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, on my left side. I started to remember the night before, I remembered his shoes, jacket, and eyes. They all reminded me of Deku. Everything does. I sighed and pulled at my rope. The room was neat, a bed, desk, window, and a nightstand. I looked for something to cut the rope, but found nothing. I sat back with a sigh. It's been around ten minutes, but I haven't heard anything. Just then I heard a door close, probably the front door to the house or apartment. I heard slow footsteps stop in front of the door, then it slowly opened.

"Good, you're awake."

I couldn't see his face.

"Last time I checked you weren't."

He kept looking down.

"It's nice to see you again," he looked up to me, revealing his face. I was shocked, "Uraraka."

"Deku?" I ask. I couldn't believe it. No, it has to be a trick. Maybe Toga. Has to be. "They said you were dead."

"Of course they did. How would they tell a class that one of their students joined the league?" He laughed a little, "how is everyone? Kacchan? Shoto? How are you? I couldn't stop thinking of you. I had them put you in my room... better than the cell."

"Why would they lie to us? And why are you back?"

"I've always been here. Call me creepy but I've been keeping an eye on you, 'Uravity'. And 'Ground Zero'. Granted I was actually involved with most of the villains you took down, so it wasn't very hard."

"Why did you take me?"

"Because. I couldn't stop thinking about you, so I figured you should do the same." He pulled a knife out from his belt and started spinning it in his fingers. "So the best way to do that is to have you look at me... see me and know I'm well and someone you will end up fighting later. You, knowing that you'll see me again, but not knowing when."

He smiled and walked over to me, knife in hand. I couldn't look away from him. Yesterday I was positive he was dead. Now he's here, and I'm tied up on his bed.

"Most people in this position beg to be let go... but I guess you aren't most people, Uraraka."

He was standing next to me now, looking down at me. He grabbed my left hand, and cut the rope. I immediately went to punch him, he blocked and shoved me into a wall, face first, and held me there.

"Don't forget me. Uraraka." He whispered in my ear, making me shutter.

He grabbed both of my wrists in his hand and walked me out of his room. Next to the front door he grabbed a blindfold and put it on me. "Precautions." He mumbled in my ear. We walked out of his apartment and down a hall. I heard a door open and a familiar voice.