Chapter 8:

"Hi." I said.

"Hey."

"You know they're trying to find you, right? Toga came here earlier."

"Toga? Damn it. Did she take your blood?"

"I don't know. She was here when I woke up, disguised as Todoroki."

"Okay." He sighed, "I'm sorry for getting you into all of this."

"Don't. Don't blame yourself. It wasn't you. That was All For One."

"No. I wanted to do everything I did. I wanted to kill all the people I did. I wanted to." He said, looking down.

"No, Izuku. It was still him. You need to understand that. You can't blame yourself for everything."

"I understand, but I can't get it out of my head. All the people I hurt. Killed. I can... I can hear their screams, Uraraka." He looked up at me, tears in his eyes, "I can hear them. All the time. It never stops. Never."

"Come here." I sat up, pushing through the pain and sat on the edge of the bed. He sat next to me, "relax, Izuku. I know it's hard, and I know you feel guilty. And I'm sorry. But you need to try as hard as possible to forget it. When we're done with All For One you can try to find a way to feel better. But we really need to find him right now. And we really need you in this, so you can't be absent." I wrapped my arms around him, wincing from the pain, but not caring. He hugged me back and I felt his tears on my shoulder. A few minutes later he pulled away and the door opened.

"Feeling better?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah, much." I smiled.

"Someone called ten minutes ago. Said Recovery Girl is on the way."

"Ten minutes?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, thank you." I smiled as he left the room, then looked at Izuku. "You have to go. Stay off the radar, away from heroes and villains. If she sees you that will ruin everything."

He grabbed a notepad and a pen, then wrote an address. He tore it off and gave it to me.

"Tomorrow. After school, okay. Don't text me, don't call me. I'm getting rid of my phone. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and left out the window. Just then the door opened.

POV: Bakugo

We left the hospital and walked back to the school. We walked to Aizawa's classroom and walked in.

He sighed, "you can't come to me whenever you want."

"Isn't That What teachers do?"

"Yeah, so? What do you need?"

"We just need to talk."

"About?"

"Midoriya."

He paused and looked at us. "Take a seat."

We sat at the desks, "I know you think he's a horrible person, but-"

"You've been in contact with him? Both of you?"

"You didn't know that..." I mumbled, "yes. And I know that it wasn't him."

"Yeah, not the Midoriya you knew... blah blah blah."

"No. It actually wasn't him. All For One used one of his quirks to make him want to be a villain. We think he's done that to a lot of people. So no. It wasn't the Midoriya we knew."