Chapter 9:

I woke up really early in the morning, not able to sleep, and got ready for practice. I walked out and ate just a banana, then walked out of the dorms and to training grounds. I started practicing and started hitting some punching bags, thinking about Midoriya and Katsuki. I checked the time, seeing it was an hour before school started. My eyes widened and I ran back to the dorms. I took a shower and changed into my school clothes. I went out to the main room right before Bakugo and Todoroki left. I walked up to them and we started our walk to school.

"So, when are you seeing Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"Later today."

"What time?"

"I'm not saying."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind us coming with you."

"Can't really ask." I mumbled, "when I see him I'll ask, then text you the address if you really want to go."

"Fine with me."

"Okay."

"Alright. Talk to you guys later." I smiled and went to my seat before class started. All day I couldn't stop thinking about Midoriya. Then All For One. If he has that type of power... he could turn all of us... what would happen then? We'd all be villains...

"Uraraka?" I looked up to my teacher. "Still with us?"

"Yeah, sorry." I said, smiling and looking back at my book.

Some of the class giggled, I saw Bakugo giving me worried looks. The last few minutes of class I looked out the window and saw Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi. I stood up fast, pushing my chair behind me.

"Are you okay?" My teacher asked. Everyone was looking at me.

"I'm fine." I said looking back to them. Still standing there. "May I be excused? Please?" I asked.

"Yeah..." I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the class. I went straight to Mr. Aizawas room. I walked in, him still teaching. His students looked at me, surprised.

"I need your help." I said, a little out of breath from running across the school.

"Class dismissed." He said. All the students quickly packed up and left the room.

"I saw Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga. They were outside. I saw them from my classroom."

He relaxed a little bit. "They can't get inside the school grounds."

"They can. I just saw them. I'm not going crazy."

"You're under a lot of stress right now. I don't blame you."

"I swear. There has to be a way, maybe someone from the inside."

"This is a very secure school."

"Yeah we learned that my first year. Remember that? All the attacks?"

"I remember." He took a deep breath. "Fine. I'll help you. But I have a meeting later."

"I have to go too... okay. We need to make this quick."

"Let's go then. And get Bakugo and Todoroki too."

I nodded and ran to my classroom. Class was just getting out, I walked in and grabbed Bakugo and Todoroki. "Shigaraki is in the school with Toga and Dabi."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Positive. Mr. Aizawa said he would help us look, so let's get going. I have to leave soon. Like, now really, but it's fine."

"You can go. We can look for a while, no promises we'll find anything though."

"But-"

"No, just go. Tell him what's happening."