Chapter 15:

I climbed out the window and went back to the dorms. I took off my shoes and turned to see Bakugo and Todoroki sitting on the couch, looking at me.

"Oh... hey guys..." I said.

"Hey... you disappeared..."

"Couldn't sleep. I went for a walk."

"Okay..."

"Why are you guys up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep."

"Yeah... well... I'm gonna go back to my room. Talk to you guys later."

I smiled and walked away, and to my room. I leaned against the door, then after a minute walked to my desk. I got some homework done, an hour later I finished and sat on my bed.

He said he was getting better... Does that mean mentally or physically? Maybe both? I don't know. I need to relax.

I sighed and laid back on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door. I sighed again, then got up and answered. This time, I only saw Todoroki.

"Hey, Todoroki." I smiled.

"Hey... wanna talk?"

"Uh, sure." I let him in and closed the door. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"So... where did you go earlier?"

"I just... walked around." I said, looking away.

"You're a really bad liar. Did you go see him?"

"Yeah. I did."

"I know you miss him, but that's not him."

"He said he's getting better."

"He might have lied."

"I don't think so."

"Uraraka. He's a villain. I know you miss him, and I know you really care for him. But right now he might say whatever he needs to to get out of that hospital. He's going to try to manipulate you."

"I know..."

"And you have us to help you. Me and Bakugo. I can't tell you to forget it, or to move on, or whatever. But I can tell you to try to open up and talk to me. I'm here for you. I always will be."

I looked down. "Okay. Thank you. So much."

"Of course. I can go now. I'll see you later."

"See you later."

I smiled as he turned and walked out of my room. I sighed again and sat down on the bed.

He's right. I do need to open up. But I can't forget Deku. And I won't give up on him. It's only eight a.m. and I'm already tired...

I laid back and closed my eyes. I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up it was around noon. I got up and walked out to the rest of the class.

"Hey guys." I said sitting down.

"Hi, Uraraka." Kirishima smiled.

I smiled back and listened to the conversation.

I woke up early in the morning again, another nightmare. I sighed and got ready, walked out and put on my shoes. I went to the hospital and got in the same way as last time. I sat next to his bed for around two minutes then he slowly woke up.

"Is this going to be a nightly thing now?" He asked.

"Couldn't sleep."

"Why's that?"