Chapter 2:

"Why are you asking this?"

"Please," I balled my skirt in my hands, "please just answer."

"Yes."

"What made you ask? Did you see him? Did he talk to you?"

"I... I saw him at the store." I looked away, they knew I was lying, so did Bakugo.

"Okay. Make sure you tell us if you see him again."

"I will."

I started tearing up so I quickly got up and rushed to one of the bathrooms. I took some deep breaths, wiping the tears away. I walked back out, and saw Katsuki leaning against the wall next to the bathroom.

"Hi..." I mumbled, and we walked back to the dorms. "I'm sorry for not explaining first." I said on our walk there.

"It's fine. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"But really, where did you see him?"

"I told you, at the store." I said looking away.

"Okay."

We were at the dorms, and walked to the common room.

We stopped, "Thanks for telling me." He said before we got to where people were.

"I trust you."

I smiled, he smiled too, then he slowly reached down and kissed me. I kissed back, then pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I said before walking away.

"Ochako..." he called after me.

I walked to my room and closed the door. I turned and saw Todoroki on my bed.

"Where were you Friday night?" He asked.

"Are you some sort of detective?" I asked, putting down my bag.

"Uraraka. Please tell me. I won't tell anyone. And why did you have to talk to our first year teachers?"

"Who told you that?"

"Mina."

"Oh, okay."

"Just tell me where you were. I'm worried for you, you aren't acting the same."

"Of course I'm not! I just... I can't tell you why."

"You can't even tell me where you were?"

"Um... I don't know where I was..."

"What?"

"Nothing, never mind. I need to get some sleep."

"Of course, sorry for intruding."

"It's fine. I'd be curious too." I smiled as he left, then crumpled to my bed.

POV: Bakugo

Todoroki was at my door, I let him in, then Mina came.

"You wanted to meet here?" She asked Todoroki.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"I'm worried about Uraraka. She's not the same, and won't tell anyone why." I looked away. "She said she doesn't know where she was Friday night."

"What?" I ask.

"I asked her and that's what she said. Did she tell you anything? You guys were gone for a little while earlier."