So He Is Ticklish! (Skeppy x BadBoyHalo)

Skeppy and Bad love living together. They have a good set up with the streams so that they can't hear each other if they are both streaming. Skeppy made it that way obviously. He needs to keep trolling, it's a staple of his channel.

Around a month ago Skeppy found out that Bad was extremely ticklish. Skeppy has always been stronger and more over the top, this was just another thing he had over Bad. Bad had no chance of getting his hands free when Skeppy pinned him. Sneaking up behind him and grabbing at his sides all the time. Bad was just starting to think of ways to get him back when things changed today.

Bad was running a little game on his server for a stream when Skeppy somehow found a way to get op on Bad's server yet again.
"Skeppy!!!", Bad hollered while leaning away from the mic. Skeppy's little Minecraft character flew by his screen and he had the wooden axe of destruction. "No!! Is he streaming?", he groaned. The chat exploded with different responses. "That muffin!", he yelled and hurriedly started to try fixing what Skeppy was destroying. Yelling about 'the muffin' the whole time.

The area under almost all the participants in the game disappeared and they all fell to their death.
"Oh my goodness!!!!!", Bad screamed. He could swear he could almost hear the faint sound of Skeppy's crazy laugh from the other sound proofed room, but he couldn't be sure. This went on for a while. Eventually they got on teamspeak and Skeppy annoyed him more. The chats on both streams egged them on. They've both learned how to play up the playful anger and teasing.

Soon it became late and Bad's stream ended. He closed everything up and made his way out of the room just to find Skeppy leaning against the hallway outside of his recording room. Bad brightened, knowing they would order some food and have a good rest of the night.
"Any ideas for what I should title that video?", Skeppy smirked at Bad. His playful teasing act not dropping at all.
"Video?", Bad's asked surprised, closing the door to his recording room behind him. "Skeppy! You muffin you have to tell me when you're recording! We've been over this a hundred times!", Bad threw his hands up as he ranted.

This is what Skeppy wanted. He smirked and stepped in closer, squeezing Bad's sides.
"Shut uuuup!", Skeppy whined out dramatically as he attacked Bad's sides with tickles. Bad almost collapsed as he squealed, taking a step back and bumping into his closed door. He gasped in panic and squeezed his eyes shut, for the first time ever reaching out blindly to Skeppy's rib cage and tickling there.

The grabbing at Bad's sides ended quickly as Skeppy leaped away with a yelp. Skeppy realized suddenly that he hasn't been tickled since he was really young and didn't realize how ticklish he was. He really hated that feeling. Bad watched carefully now as the panicked boy took a few steps back and rubbed at his own ribs.
"Did you want to get wings tonight?", Skeppy asked. Bad laughed at the obvious voice crack.
"No, what was that?", Bad grinned and cornered Skeppy quickly. He poked and squeezed wherever he could grab. Skeppy quickly fell back against the wall and broke into that crazy laughter, slapping away at Bad's hands as he slid down the wall. He wailed dramatically. Neither boy could believe how ticklish he was. Bad crouched down and got at his ribcage again, tickling fast, making sure to get in between each rib. Skeppy screamed and lost it, flopping onto his side on the floor and squirming wildly, pushing weakly at Bad's hands.
"Darryl!!!", he cried out. Bad stood up fast, thrown suddenly by hearing his actual name. Skeppy stared up at him wide eyed, his arms wrapped around himself. "I...I didn't know I was still ticklish.".
"You are very ticklish.", Bad emphasizes the 'very', laughing as he wiggles his fingers threateningly down at the squirming Skeppy. He flinched. "I've never seen you like this!", Bad went on excitedly, "You are so done for now! Whenever you troll me in Minecraft, or tease me! That's it!". Bad leaned over him and poked into his tummy, sending the boy into embarrassingly frantic giggles as he crawled backwards across the floor against the wall.

Bad had never seen Skeppy so quiet and giggly. He looked scared. Bad grinned and held out his hand.
"Also yeah, let's order in some wings.".