[S.AU :LEIF]

WARNING:....is there one? Idk :v maybe some angst?

Oh yeah,This takes place where Y/N went to earth wayyy before the guys did so...hope that was helpful :)

•••••

As Ava was sitting peacefully in Y/N's room to pass time by with her phone,she noticed a mark on her neck,Ava herself was surprised she hadnt noticed that before.

"Hey Y/N?what is that mark on your neck?"she asked.

Y/N look away from her laptop as she took off her headphones"excuase me?".

Ava sat down properly from her slump position"i mean..i never noticed your mark here before,where did you get it?"Ava repeated,as she pointed her neck mentioned Y/N's mark.

Y/N slowly rub her hands on her neck,on the spot where her mark was,the mark was simply a symbol which referencing 'stealth' in the color green.

"This is...a somekind of mark that...connect someone witg their...soulmate as you humans says it?it can detect their distress or even if their significant other is in danger,its not something i can specifically explain because...its quite hard"Y/N said.

Ava noded"did...you find your soulmate yet?"Ava asked,Y/N sigh"i did but...i dont think he has the same feelings towards me"Y/N smiled sadly at her.

"I see..."

•skip to when the daemos boys got to earth•

Ava was out with Noi and Rhys,which leave Y/N with 2 trouble makers,minus Pierce because he is acually very understanding and took demand very well.

She was currectly showing pierce stuff on her laptop,which is nothing important.

While the other two was felt neglected by the female"Hey Human!are you gonna ignore us and stick with Pierce all day?!"Leif asked,Y/N glance towards the white hair and shrugged.

"You ignored some of my requests to not do things while me and ava gone...so maybe this is payback"Y/N explained.

"Like this,Y/N?"pierce ask mentioning the work he's working on which is just drawing things on it.

Y/N took her eyes back at Pierce's 'art' (lets be honest,when watching anime,people who isnt from earth is surprisingly good at art or even at technology which is...like...HOW IN THE MOTHER OF IRENE CAN THEY DO THAT?!)

Y/N smiles proudly at Pierce"this is very amazing pierce!im impressed"she exclaimed.

Leif suddenly felt something in his mind and heart,something that is very weird,like something is trying to tell him he needed the attenttion you were giving Pierce,He listened and went towards you,swoop you off the couch and went to your room.

He locked it so no one can get inside"Leif?!what's gotten into you?!"Y/N asked,she was so shocked.

Leif turns his head towards her with an unidentified glare of his"L-Leif?"Y/N stuttered out,she was almost scared with his glares slicing through you.

He walked closer as you trying to back up until you hit a wall(😏😏clichè...i know)Leif's hands went besude your head as he trapped you"Y/N..I-"your eyes softened as you cupped his cheeks"Leif are you-",with sudden movement,Leif pushed his head forward to meet his lips towards you(😶😶😶)

You two stayed there for a while until he decided to pull away"I-Im sorry...i dont know what came over me...i-i suddenly have the urge to steal you away from Pierce,i was...jealous that he gets all your attention...and it hurts me that it wasnt me who got all that..."Leif said.

Y/N softened her stiff body as she kissed his cheek"that's alright Leif...i understand"Y/N said,Leif shook his head"No!Its not that!its...i feel so guilty for kissing who isnt my soulmate!I feel i betrayed her..."Leif said.

Y/N had never seen this side of Leif in Daemos...or any other places,this very caring and thoughtful side of him is very attractive in some way,Y/N glance at his neck which had the same mark as her,in the exact same place.

"I dont think you betrayed her...Stealth?"Y/N said,Leif look up to meet you E/C eyes,the eyes of Leif cherished the most"Y-.../N?"

His eyes went into tears as he hugged your figure tight,expressing all his emotions in this room,just the two of you.

"I-i thought i lost you!All these 4(?)years of searching...i thought you were dead!i've been so...so worried about you!"Leif said,he burried his face into the croock of her neck as he let all that tears out.

Y/N softly petting his hard to ease him out of the sobbings"there there...let it all out on me,that's alright"Y/N smiled softly at his words"everyone tells me everyday that you are dead!can you imagine that?!someone i truely care about is gone?!YET!here you are living your best life away from everyone!"Leif cried.

Y/N sigh"im sorry...it was all my fault to think im not good enough to be a guard..to stand by your side,to fight along side you...to even have your full attention on me...im sorry Leif"she explained,her eyes getting watery from her little confession.

Leif pulled away the hug as he got a grip of your shoulders"are you kidding me?!you are the best knight Daemos could ever ask for,along with Pierce,you both stand on the top!you litteraly beat me everytime we train together!you are the most amazing person(daemon🤔?)i ever met,if i hadnt join Asch to be his guard,im sure i will regret it my whole entire life"Leif said.

Y/N smiled at his as he pulled her back to a hug"I missed you..."he whispered in your ear,Y/N noded"i missed you too...but dont tell the others about me,alright?"Y/N said,Leif raised an eyebrow"why?"

"I cant tell you specifically why...the reason is...secret"Y/N said,Leif hesitated before nodding"fine..i trust you"she sigh and kissed his cheek"thank you for understanding"

•••

"Y/N!LEIF!YOU GUYS BETTER NOT MAKING BABIES IN THERE!"Ava yelled from outside the door

"AVA!"

"Making...babies?how can you make  a child?"

"OH!THEY SIMPLY JUST-"

"AVA STOP!!!!(>///<)"