15.Rhys's lucky break,Pierce shows his streght & unexpected truth

☀️ FESTIVAL☀️

Y/N took care of their tickets and Ava came running for balloons.

"so...i got some rules for you 5 if you wanted to go around-"Ava's words cutt off by a whispering in your ears.

Come back...

we really miss you...

Y/N!

"Y/N?"Ava called,you snapped and smile"sorry...i was in a really deep thoughts"you smiled"alright,you guys can go now"Ava said,they all scattered around and the two of you split up since Ava is helping Mr.dracula to find his kids,you were sitting down on a bench with a drink on hand,thingking deeply.

would they hate me for leaving them behind?would they even care if i return?would they hate me?NO!they would never..but i stole their soul to get here...im just..not ready to face the truth...

Y/N thought.

☄️ SKIP☄️

Y/N walk around for a little,until she heard her name was being yelled,you turn around to have NOi rusig towards you and gave you a hug"woah!you alright there buddy?"Y/N asked,Noi look at you with crystal eyes"we were so worried about you!"Y/N was shock,they were looking for her?but why?"Oh my gosh!we were so worried for you Y/N!"Ava said,you look at them in confusement"im sorry?"you said.

"we panicked when you and Ava were out of our sight,and you both didnt tell us where you were going,we got scared"Rhys said,you stood there trying to process his words"we worried about you"Pierce said,you got flustered and smile"aww thank you for the care you guys"Y/N said then Asch pulled out a F/A(favourite ani mal)stuffed toy"here,i got this for you..."he said while looking away,you accepted it and smile"thank you,Asch!"you said.

 🌹  🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

Lorelei little talk.

"Yeay!i cant wait to see them!"Lorelei squeled"them?"steve asked"i told Y/N and Ava to join us at the fest,and they bring their own friends too!"Lorelei said"Ava?"Steve asked again,Kristen then stepped in"wellyeah,they are the ones she kept texing while you're busy shouting at cars,Steve"she said.

"no no..i mean...Ava with friends?sure she got Y/N but...more than Y/N?" Steve said"hey!dont be rude!Ava is a nice person and Y/N is quite social so she helped Ava from time to time!"Lorelei said"yeah,we just know Y/N from Lorelei when she came to visit unintended,so...its our first time meeting her"Orin pointed out.

"i guess,i promise you guys she's really cool"

 🌹 SKIP 🌹

so..they went play the hammer game,Pierce got a good score along with Leif"Y/N!you should try!"Noi said,Y/N shook her hands infront of her chest"n-n0 thanks im-","Nope!go!"Ava push you forward as Leif gave you the hammer,you raise it and hammer down the button,yet,another perfect score,the game clerk wasnt havig it but they got away before the security caught them from stealing little kids corndogs.

alas,they all seperates Y/N decided to follow Ava as she crash straight into Lorelei"im sorry-OH!Hey Ava,Y/N!"she greeted the both of you,you turn to her and smiled"ah,hi Lorelei"you and Ava said,Leif and Pierce look concerned in the back"are you alright,Ava?"Leif asked,Ava groaned and noded to the boys"yeah,Im fine"Ava said.