*Side chapters

*what goes down in daemos?*

Its just another day in daemos,Y/N was sleeping peacefully trough out her day,that is until 5 boys knock the door down and went screaming inside her room.

Her eyes jolted up awake,with her speed she stood up with a dagger in her palms"calm down,Y/N,its just us"Noi said,you raised an eyebrow"is it really you guys?"You asked.

Asch sigh"not everyday a villain would woke you up by loud sound like that!"Asch said,you smirk"you may not know it,what is it?"you put the dagger away as you getting ready.

That means wearing ALL of your preperations(?)"as usual,the morning sparing"Pierce said,You put your dagger onto your thighs belt and wore your boots"then we all can explore the village!"Noi said,you smiled.

"Im sorry,but i dont think i cant keep up to the little trip"You said,their mood suddenly drops"and why is that?"Rhys asked,you put om your shoulder pads"well...King Rhal needs my assistance to a spar and also Lady Bish,in which i am very surprised since she hated my guts since the first day i've been a head guard"you explained.

"I see"Pierce said,but you gave them a reassuring smile"but if i can,i'll be sure to give the town a visit and maybe we can hang out"You said.

Asch growled"im not going if you're not going"He said,you giggled"how flattering,your highness,i dont want to trouble you"You said as you fixed your hair with magic.

"But can we atleast watch your spar?"Leif asked,you sigh and look at them"fine"

••••••

"C'mon Leif,you can do better than that!"You taunted while sending sudden attacks to the white haired boy"Argh!"he growled in frusturation,you teleported behind him and kick his back.

He fall down as you took a deep breath"you last longer than before,comgrajulations!"You chirped as you help him up,he tries to put you down,but you know Leif enough to found out his little tac tics.

"You are quite powerful today,"Rhys breathed out,After several beatings of the guys,you sat down while regaining your energy with water.

You stood up while looking at the 4 warriors and their master"lets try something new today"you stated,they looked your way in confusion"Try to ambush me,all of you"you said.

Their eyes went huge"You cant possibly-","im serious"You said,you took your sword and smirk smugly at them"or,you can turn it down and never win againts me"you said.

C'mon...take the bait

"I'll join"Pierce said"me too!"Noi smiled"i guess"Leif hesitated,Asch smirk while Rhys noded"lets get this over with"Rhys said.

You stood in the middle of the training area while the others are all around you"Attack!"

"Next time,use a little bit of more speed"You said,it was already noon"L/N"You turn around to see King Rhal and his beloved wife,you bowed"Yes,Your highness?"You asked.

"Its my turn to spar"He said,you noded with a little smirk on your face"Of course,Your highness","dont get easy on me"He laughed,you prepared your sword"i wont"

"O-ouch!not there!"He squirmed as a maid cleaning up his punch bruises"You dont look very tough"Lady Bish said"looks can be really deciving,M'Lady"you said.

She took off her cape and took a sword"Let me see if i can beat you"She said with confidance.

"Tch,not giving up yet?"Lady Bish heavily breathing as she was in one knee,you took a deep breath and sigh"No head guards quit before they prove their masters they are worthy"You said.

She came back attacking you,with some magic but you quickly dodge them,but she has other tac tics,she use her magic and apprehend you"Akh!"ypu squirm in surprise"Giving up so soon?"She smirk.

You laughed"no"You teleported,as the battle goes on for a little while

•Evening•

Y/N walked around the edges of the castle with her hair loosen up,you sat on the very edge of the land whilst enjoying the warm breeze"im not surprise seeing you here"Leif said,you scoffed"She really do hate your guts"Asch said,when you least noticed,all the 5 boys were already on your sides.

"How are your wounds Y/N?"Noi asked worringly,you smiled"its going fine,im sure it's gonna heal soon"you said"Y/N,mind meeting me at the headquarters tonight?"Pierce asked.

You were confused,yes but decided not to ask it"of course"Yoh said"for what?"Rhys asked out of curiosity"Its a secret"Pierce simply answered.they start to argue a little.

•headquarters•

You walk past the soldier rooms to the hall,you see Pierce on mini table while having 2 plates of food"So?what do you need,Chief?"You asked as you sat down infront of him.

"Im treating you food"he said,you giggled"i can see,but why?","i ntoiced you were busy lately and hardly see you on the dining hall"He said,then use his fingers on your wrist to see how skinny you were going.

"Ah,i never notice"You said,Pierce shove the place towards you then you two had a nice dine.