8.the most imperessive thing guys do

■3rd PoV■

Y/N walked in the apartment to see mrs.Oates with Rhys on the counter making food"Im back~Hi mrs.oates,Rhys"You smiled.

"Oh~Y/N,you come back quick!i thought you'll be home in an hour"Mrs.Oates smiled back,Y/N let hiccup go from his leash and let him play.

Y/N walk over"can i help?"She asked,Mrs.Oates smile"oh,dear~you just come back from outside,why dont you wash yourself first?"She suggested.

Y/N noded.

□Skip□

Y/N went out of her room to see the guys were back,she didnt care and went to ava's room,as she walk inside,she saw Ava still lying there tiredly,Y/N put the back of her hand on Ava's forehead.

Y/N smiled"its getting normal...good"Y/N then clean all the mess in Ava's room and saw the guys gone.

Probably going to the dimension again...

She though.

Just then Ava woke up"oh,you're awake"Y/N smiled,Ava noded"yeah,i really slept last night"Ava sigh while rubbing her eyes.

"HEY PRISONER!YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOREVER!"Asch yelled,Y/N flinch at the note but got a hold of herself"well Asch,Ava acually just woke up-".just then they all fathered in Ava's bedroom.

Y/N sigh and sat next to Ava while checking jer forehead"the fever is coming down pretty quickly,you're lucky mrs.Oats are really experienced with fevers"Y/N smiled.

Just then Rhys enters the room"i just discovered a very longlasting magic!"he saud excitedly,Ava raised an eyebrow"huh?"."these...gloesses are seemed to cure our bad sight,in daemons the magic only last for lime a day but this thing!its magnificent!"He chirped.

Y/N giggled.

How childish can they be?

She though.

Then her phone lit up,meaning she got a notification,while the others minding their own bussiness.

Ava glance at Y/N"who's that?"Ava asked out of curiosity,Y/N sigh"its from my boss,my friend Courtney is sick today and she told the boss i was going to cover her up,*sigh*i'll be back in 1 hour,bye Av"Y/N grab her bag and left.

Hope they dont leave too much of a mess...

●Skip●

Y/N opened the door to see...another mess up aparment"what...happened?"you asked,you've been out for half an hour and...oh gosh,what did you guys think by doing this mess?"you asked.

They looked at you"we want Ava to get out of bed,that's all"You couldnt believe your ears"Just for-" "kyaa!what is this mess?!"Ava got out of her room,Y/N sat on the sofa while calming down.

Sure she's mad but...they are just like babies in this dimension.

"-that's not how it works!"Ava sighed"we are just glad that you're ok,Princess Ava"Noi said gently to her.

You gaged a little"Eww!dont do it here you lovebirds,goddamit feels like im about to vomit!"You saidnout of disgust in your words,Ava blushed"so yeah,we're gonna leave and let you to clean this mess"with that they walk away.

You groan"Ava!snap out of it!"you snap your fingers infront of her face to bring her back to reality"Well?are you gonna teach them a lesson?!Mind aswell use the word 'taught' so they willingly clean the place?!oh god-"you stopped your rambling.

Ava puts her hands on your shoulder"calm down!Go make yourself some drink and i'll be going to taught then the lesson!"she said toughly and went into the portal.

You went to the kitchen and made some warm tea.

Huft. Taking care of a bunch of big babies is hard....especially when they're this hot and charming....not to mention bratty too...

•Skip•

You sat by the Sofa and watch as they cleaned with a cup of warm tea in your hand,joined with hiccup next to you.

"You've never cleaned before?"Ava asked,you giggled"of course they dont,they're on a kingdom who worships these...creatures"You mumbled.

"I have"Leif said"You have?!"asked the others"uh,yeah i have,i wasnt always in the kingdom you know"Leif said.

"What's it like?!"Noi asked with sparkles in his eyes"it-is-the most boring stuff you could ever do!"Leif said,making all the guys mood to drop and not wanting to do it.

You stood up"Ok,well...how about this way?why dont we have a small competition?the person who cleaned most will win and get a prize!"you suggested,whilst gave Ava some code.

Ava noded and agreed"yes!each one of you will get a kitty sticker!if you collect the most stickers!you get a prize"Ava said,you smirk"finally got those stickers in handle"you mumbled"First,you all gotta clean!am i clear?!"You tested"Yes ma'am!"they started cleaning.

You went back to the couch and go back to enjoying the tea.

•skip again 'cuz cleaning is boring•

"VOTING TIME!!!i gave each one of you a 1 kitty,but because of Leif cleans the most,we gave you 3 kitty!"Ava said"so you win this round"you said,Leif then cheered"Heck yeah!"he shouted,you giggled"alright,so Leif,mind picking out your prize from the magical box?"you said.

Leif got close and reach for something in the box"W-what is this?"he pulled out"its a fidget spinner"Ava said,they all got close and Leif start to spin it"I-it moves!"he said.

"How did you did it?!did you control it with your mind?!"Asch asked.

You yawn"oh gosh,im tired,i'll be in my room if you need anything"You said,Ava nods"Pops and dad wants us to the diner for some lunch,you up for it?"she asked.

You shook your head"i'll stay here,gotta spend my day off the fancy way"you joked,she laughed"do what you pleased,besides,you do can control them"Ava said,you side smiled"they do listen to me sometimes in training,night Ava"you went into your room with Hiccup and you laid down on your bed.

Yeah...they'll listen to me...not this F/L/N...me Y/N L/N...