16.A potion to capture Asch

😈3RD POV😈

The next day,the Daemos gathered around the living room,facing Y/N in her true form.

"Explaination.Now"Asch demanded,Y/N took a long breath and got the guts to look at them in the eyes.

"i put daemos in crisis because i took the last soul of magic,or so i though.you all prove me wrong by going in here,to my surprise,you guys manage to adapt,unlike me.and i also familiar with the risks im going to take for my actions,probably going to be executed...or worse...got my magic to be taken away"Y/N said.

She look down"i escape...because if i stay,they'll hunt down my mom,you guys even,im not willingly to put people i dearly care about on that list...so i made my choice"You finished it off.

"Y/N-",

"and i know you guys would probably be so mad at me you-",

"Y/N-",

"-would throw me into the dungeons and execute me in a night-"

"Y/N"Rhys snapped,you look down in shame"we get your reasons,but it doesnt mean you cant tell us about it,atleast tell one of us about it,we wouldnt know it when you were still in daemos unknowned,harmed and other stuff,we're not having any of that,you are making all of us worried the day of your dissapearance"Rhys said,

 "im a lame heard guard arent i?scared of things and scared you guys would treat me different"you tisked at yourself,but then felt 2 arms around you"i forgive you Y/N"Noi said,you look up to see the others agreed.

"i suppose you are reasonable,Y/N"Rhys said,you smiled"thank you,and PRince Asch i-"

"just call me Asch,i grew fond of your 'humam' side"Asch said,you noded.

 😈 SKIP 😈

Y/N joined the boys to watch mycraft academia(UwU)seriously on the living room while Y/N is busy with Hiccup on her lap"who's a good boy?you are Hiccup!"Y/N smiled,then Ava samcked the TV"hey!why did you do that?"Asch asked"we need to TALK" Ava said,Y/N stopped and walk slowly to the couch"Oh No!that's what courtney said to ryan before they broke up-","what?!you watched that episode without me?!"Asch asked.

Y/N sat on a bean bag with Hiccup next to her feet"i guess,TV series is not what you should be concerned right now"Y/N said,Ava sigh"yes,thank you Y/N,i want to talk about what happened last weekend"Ava said.

Y/N regrets it immidietly"we went to the carnival"Pierce said"yeah,it was pretty Fun"leif commented"what are you talking about?"Asch asked,Y/N slump back in her seat"Rhys,Y/N you know EXACTLY what im talking about!"Ava said,She glance towards Rhys"uhhhh...no idea"he stood there.

Then Ava turn to Y/N who fixes her sitting position"neither do i...Ava"Y/N said"WHAT?!you were using your magic,exactly when i trusted you guys not to!"Ava said,"uhhh"Y/N and Rhys stood there in silence.

dammit...two speech in one day?im getting alitle too far..

Ava then cotinued her talk"there will be serious reprecatious on your actions!"Ava said,Rhys then tried defending himself"i have my reasons"Rhys said,Ava glared"i dont care about your reasons!"Ava said"but you humans have magic,you use it all the time infront of us"Asch said,Leif nodded"i ahve to agree with Asch,even though human magic is not as flashy as Daemos magic,its still have a power on its own"Leif said.

Asch decided to longer that sentance"you dont have to be so upset over it","I HAVE TO GET UPSET OVER IT!they'll take you away from me if they found ou"that's when it hit you..."Princess Ava,i think we're more than OK"Noi said.

No...you wont get it...

"i agree with Noi,we lived in earth longer to not worry about the uh...hostility"Rhys said,Pierce notices Ava's changing of  expression"are you alright,princess Ava?"Pierce asked,Ava got really upset and went to her room unspoken

"Ava-"you called her,but she shut the door"what was that about?"Leif turn towards you"i'll tell you guys later...we should check up if she's ok"You suggested as you get up from your seat to the door"i agree,Princess Ava has been nothing but....hospitable to us,your highness,i truly think we outlasted our stay,i hope you've got plans to return to daemos soon"Rhys said.

You entered the room to see Ava lying down with Jhonny next to her"Ava?you ok hunny?"you asked in your best soothing voice"you guys are real...right?"She asked,you come over to her side of bed and brush her shoulders softly"pardon me,what are you talking about,princess Ava?"Rhys asked"i swore to myself you guys are aent real,but when i woke up,i saw you guys around,every time i woke up,and im convinced you guys are real"Ava said.

you smiled at her"everything is possible when you least expect it,now,why dont me and Rhys cook something for you?as an apology,how 'bout that?"you smiled.

She sigh"im not hungry"She said,just then,her stomach rumbled"you needed more filling than we do,go out kay?"Y/N smiled and left with Rhys.

*

Rhys gave Ava the spagetti while im washing the dishes and fed the pets"i guess im more hungry than i thought"Ava said,she put it in the sink"here you go,Y/N"Ava said,Y/N noded"thaaank you"as she washes it"i guess its my turn to take out the garbage"Ava said,Y/N hums"yup,dont forget to take it to dinner!"Y/N giggled,Ava rolled her eyes play fully"haha,very funny,im leaving"she said,as Y/N yelled"careful!".

*

when they're chilling in the living room,Y/N could feel something,something bad....

TO BE CONTINUED....