7.Spa with Demos

•3rd PoV•

Ava came to Y/N's room with a gaint pencil in hand"i have another freaking magic portal in MY apartment and i havent escort it?!IM GOING TO GAVE THEM THE PIECE OF MY MIND!"She stated.

Y/N giggle"you go girl,but im not going to fo-"Ava pull her hand and Enters the portal.

Y/N eyes widden in shock.

No....im so familiar with this place!

Y/N growls"when i see those idiots im gonna stab 'em with my stabby pencil and get myself some man answers!Ava isnt playing around anymore!ugh..why is Ava speaking in 3rd person?"she turn towards you.

You raise your shoulders as a gesture of 'i dont know' Ava sigh"Nevermind!"she continues to walk.

And suddenly....they found a 'hot tub' as Ava say"this is the most beautiful hot tub i've even seen!!!"she squealed,and starts to  mumble alone.

She took off her clothes and starts to dip in,you satyed behind and read a book you were reading.

You were relaxed...suprisingly.

They started to talk and getting along.

And obnoxously,Ava,Noi and Rhys were fighting about which is better

Ice cream or Pizza

"Pizza?is it like...ICE CREAM?!"Rhys ask with shining eyes.

"Well...no,both of the are good tho"

"Do not speak such lies!"

"Boi,i can give you a-"she starts to ramble.

You were about to leave because it ruins your concertration on the book you were reading,when you stood up,you accedantly fall into the tub"Kyaa!"you screamed.

You were wet,with a book ontop of your head.

Ava help you up"oh my gosh,Y/N,you ok?!"she asked,you noded"y-yeah!im fin-"

Asch started to laugh.

The 4 of them,stare in shocked"he...laughed"you lowly growled and splash water onto his face,he stopped then the others started to laugh.

"this is only be fitting since Ava's a princess"

"Why me?there are many people on earth,but why me?"

"Because i like you"Noi chirp,you sat beside him,you smile.

He's getting better...

You thought.

And you started to mind of things.

After a little deep talk,everyone went away,except Pierce.

"Why arent you leaving,Pierce?"you asked,Pierce glance at you"I will escort you"he said,you giggle" we can do that alone you know"you said,Pierce stubbornly said"i want to help"you continue to read your wet book.

"Suit yourself,Pierce,Ava live for hot tubs,we'll be here for a while"you said.

•Skip•

Leif went back silently,and was about to kill Ava amd Y/N,but Pierce woke up and saved them"still putting up a fight about this i see"Pierce calmly said"im following orders,we arent to kill her until we learn more about humans"he said.

Leif went out"how long are you going to keep this up?" "As long as i need,especially when your intentions are unclear"

"My intentions are simple,i do what i FEEL like doing,either i make her mine,or i kill her,sometimes i cant pick between the two,tonight i feel like killing her"

"Of life and death,thats simple for you?!"

"Hahah,why are you asking such stupid questions?"
"I said it before,i can say it again,your pest changes us whether we admit it or not,i cant quiet put my finger why it happend"

Pierce put his sword down.
"Kill her,im allowing you to kill her"

As Leif were about to kill Ava,a fireball went to her"LEIF!havent you heard any word im saying?!i said dont kill-" "she's already dead!"  Asch and Pierce eyes widden"WHAT?!"

•To you•

You were wearing warm clothes and havent seen Ava went out of the portal,somewhat...the portal gave you more energy,feel of home were there...

You went to the bathroom and drank your medicine.

You went back to your room and rest.

•the next morning•

You woke up very early,and decided to tell Ava you were leaving to walk Hiccup,but to see her red nose and pale face.

"She must've dipped there for a while,and Pierce notice...she had a fever..."you mumbled,you went to the kitchen and cook warm tea and chiken porridge.

You place a warm small towel on her forehead"i'll should be back by 2,the guys should've known how to take care of her...at least pierce or Rhys"you said and call hiccup and left.

•Skip•
<3rd PoV>

After a while of finding TrynOi(?)destroying a computer and examining a hot water,they decided to call Ms.Oates

"She had a terrible fever!1.2°!....and she's sticky,but,im sure Y/N notice this,she even put a towel on her forehead,such a nice young girl,now,i'll teach you boys how to take care of a lady,im sure Y/N will be here in 2!first,lets fill the tub with hot water,then lets make soup"she smiles.