4.Ava's modeling career EXPOSED!

●3rd PoV●

You were playing on your phone,cheking your instagram account,you only post a photographs or something,you never show your face.

Then you saw Ava get out of her room after being annoyed by the guys,and she took some pictures"Uhm...Ava,what are you doing?"you asked,she giggle"im taking a selfie!those dimwits will be ashamed for talking about me!they will suffer!"then she continues and accedantly took Asch and Leif's picture"SHE CAPTURED US IN TO THAT MAGICAL SLAB!"Leif yelled,as they ran towards her.

You giggle,then a comment was sent to one of your pictures.

@Lorelei_Uwu "who are you really?"

You 'tch'ed

Sorry Lorelei,but you hurt my saviour's feelings,and i dont like to share informations with traitors....

With that,you block her account.

When you noticed it,your picture was taken by Rhys with Ava's phone"Interesting..."he mumbled,you stiffened"h-hey!give it back!!!"you yelp,as you try to get the phone out of Rhys's grip,you jump,trying to get the  'magical slab'

"Why are you so panicked,Y/N?"Rhys asked,you blush out of embarressment"b-because!i dont like taking a picture of myself!"you reasoned,Leif laughed"nonsense,who doesnt know a powerful and young sorceres like yourself,Y/N?"Pierce asked,you frowned"t-thanks Pierce,but...im still not-" then Ava grab the phone"got it!-....o-o oh..."she said.

You look at her"what is it?"you asked,she giggles"i-i accedantly posted...your...picture?"she said,you panicked"no no no!i dont like-" then your phone boomed.

Dang it!they must've found out from the background i post my pictures from!

"W-what the?!Y/N!How can you get so many likes?!"Ava asked,shocked,you giggle"im a photographer,Ava,they must've found out"you said.

•skip•

So...the guys went into a competition of how many likes they can get,to get 'power'.

And Asch won,Leif turns furious"THIS ISNT OVER ASCH!I WILL BE VICTORY!"he looks at you and he carried you on his shoulder"L-Leif!put me down!"he jumps out of the window"LEIF!!!"

●Park●

He put you down on the park"GET ME THE LIKES!"he demanded you,you sigh"why are you so obsessed-"you mentally face palm.

Right...i forget they are stoopid....

You sigh,you grab a MineBucks cup and gave it to him"here,take this and pose over there,pretend like you're about to drink it"you instructed,he did and you capture it.

Basic...

You post it and boom!the likes went booming.

Then there was talks,so familiar voices.

Its them....

You growled,you pull Leif's hand and hide behind the bushes"uhm...why are we hiding?"Leif asked,you growl"those people are evilest Sourcerer/s around here,but im much more powerful than them"you reasoned"oooh!you want me to take them out?"he let out his weapons"no,dont...argh...c'mon,lets just take another route"you sigh.

Even though i live by the name Y/N F/L/N,my desire to kill...hasnt been thrown away....

•skip•

So...long story short,Ava lost the guys,Y/N and Leif found them in the 'Ele-Va-Toor' with sick expression.

"Next time,please dont run off like that,we'll be in so much trouble than we already are..."you said,feeling more tired than usual.

The guys sigh"yes...Y/N"they said in sync,you weakly smile"good,i'll be resting now,Good night"

My magic...it felt drained...it couldnt possible...no...it wouldnt....