9. ....who is the boyfriend?

_3PoV_

Y/N woke up early and wore a cardigan more than a sweater lately and made warm milk for the morning,the cold air,with the guys watching suki,Y/N giggled and bake some fried rice for lunch"booooyyyyssss

Y/N woke up early and wore a cardigan more than a sweater lately and made warm milk for the morning,the cold air,with the guys watching suki,Y/N giggled and bake some fried rice for lunch"booooyyyyssss...lunch is ready"Y/N called,the guys went to the table and sat down"what are these....seeds?"Rhys asked,Y/N giggled"its called Rice,not Rhys its RICE...and it fills your tumtum so you wont die of starving"you said.

they ate one spoon"wooow!this is amazing!"Noi said"somehow i feel very happy eating this"'Pierce said,Y/N giggled"thank you...anyway...can i ask you guys some questions?"you aid,Asch groan"whats your questiond stupid prisoner?"he said"its about the girl you're talking about..uhm Y/n L/N?was it?"you said carefully.

"what about her?"Leif says,you paused for a second"you guys...seems very close with her...who is she?"you asked.

might get my heart broke if i hear it...atleast i got their confessions...

"tch...im not gonna answer that"Asch said,you noded"i would"Rhys said.

"She is the Palace's head guard,Daemos stronggest knight,besides our relationship as guards...she is also a close friend,she's a very nice girl,such an amazing person"Rhys said,you blushed"i see...you know,you guys can tell me everything...yell at me,i dont care"you said"but...that makes no sense,you did nothing wrong to be yelled at"Pierce said,you smiled softly at them"you guys did said that i look just like her,maybe it'll ease you anger by yelling at me"you said.

just say it...say what you wanted to me...spill it...

"you sure?we may yell something you completly didnt know about"Leif said,you noded"come at me boys!"you said"im going first!"Noi said,he took a deep breath and glared intensely at you"Y/N you are the most RUDE person i ever met!why'd you leave us?we missed you,no one treat my wounds like you do,no one spar with me like you do"Noi said.

"Y/N?i used to like you...but seeing you close with the others really piss me off and make me wanna kill these guys...but i know you are important to them and the other way around...i'll just...back up and hoping these feelings goes away..."-Leif

"Y/N i...i agree with Noi and Leif...no one acts,fight,and look like you,Except F/L/N here...i missed you callig me over to do company you to save you from boredom"-Pierce

"Y/N,i just wanted to tell you that you are an amazig person...please go back home safe and sound,that's all"-Rhys

then all of you look over to Asch"tch...Y/N please hurry on back home so i can beat you on battle for once!"Asch growled you laughed.

_Skip_

Ava came back to see Rhys on the kitchen doing some cooking,Y/N on the other hand was in her room.

their true feelings....they care about me?but i put their kingdom into disaster...

she sigh,with Hiccup on her lap"love is difficult...hey Hiccup?"you laughed it off,it was peacefully quiet until someone knocked on your bedroom door,you opened it to see Noi with a vase of flowers"Hi Y/N!"he smiled,you return the smile"hey Noi,somethings wrong?"you asked"i just wanna gave you this beautiful flowers that resebles you!"Noi said"aww that's sweet of you,thanks"you said,then there was a comotions,to see Ava surrounded by the guys.

then mrs.oats came"oh,hello Mrs.oats"you greeted"hello Y/N,you looked younger than ever"Mrs.Oats said"its nothing...do you have any idea what happened?"you asked"ooh,these boys just came to my apartment for relationship tips"she said.you noded"ah...i see"

love tips...to get Ava..

"what's wrong dear?dont say you were jealous?fufufu"Mrs.Oats joked,you blushed"n-no!i mean...its not like that"you insisted.

just then Mrs.Oats explains everything and Ava fainted"Ava?Ava!"you ran towards her and checks her pulse"oh my!"Mrs.Oats said,you sigh in relief"so?"Asch ask"she's fine...just shocked..i'll put her in the bedroom"you said and picked her up bridal style"you are quiet strong for a female,Y/N!"Noi said,you put Ava down on the bed and left her alone.

"i did some training..."you explained,"so...what now?"Leif asked,you turn to Mrs.Oats"you want to stay and join our dinner,Mrs.Oats?"you offered,she shook her head"im alright,take care"she smiled and left.

you tied your hair up and starting to prepare dinner,Rhys came and saw a scar behind your neck"what is that scar?"Rhys asked,you touch the scar"oh...uhm...Hiccup scratch me accedantly and left a mark"you lied"oh...our Y/N also have a scar...lots of them accualy"Rhys said,you smiled reassuringly"from all the battles she went through?"you said,he noded"need any help?"He asked.

you went quiet for a second"uhm...could you please feed the pets?their food is on the top counter"you said,he noded and took out a bag full of dog and cat food"make sure not to pour a little too much"you said,then a cry was heard"Y/NNN!"it was Noi,he came crying to you"whats wrong?"you asked,he showed you his bleeding cheek"Leif accedantly cut me with his weapon"Noi said.

Leif crossed his hands"its his fault to sneak up on me like that!"He said,you look over to Leif"who's fault it is,it doesnt matter,go apologize to each other,RIGHT NOW!"you scolded.they apologized and you go treat Noi's wound"tell me if it hurt ok?"you said.

you dabbed the cutton on his cheek and put a plaster on it"there...it'll be healed in no time"You smiled,then you noticed Noi's stare"you alri-","you remind me of Y/N"Noi said,you laughed it off"i-im sorry i-" "its a good thing...when we're alone...can i treat you like her?"

you smiled sweetly at him"of course Noi"