💫CHRISMAST SPECIAL💫

HEYYY! ITS ME AGAIN!
Its not an update but a little apologize gift from me!

Sorry i've been really inactive.i was on the holidays and i get 2 weeks of break and i really need to catch up with family&friends stuff!

I just want to tell you that MERRY CHRISMAST! Even though my family didnt celebrate it...🤭

So lets go into it!

-Y/N PoV-

I open my eyes to see snow falling from the beautiful white sky"ITS CHRISMAST!"i squealed,Hiccup bark in surprise i woke him,oops(and i oop-😏)

I get myself ready and went outside"Happy Merry jolly seasons greeting-i dont know the lyrics-cheer!"i sang with a happy tone,The boys look at me weird"is this connected to the white soft things falling from the sky to you being this...energetic?"Leif said,i nod.

"Its the most magical time of year!Chrismast!us,humans celebrate it every year!"i said,Asch raise an eyebrow"what you do?"he ask,i smile"well,we can decorate a chrismast tree,bake gingerbread man or house,make hot coco and....give each others presents!"I said.

Ava come out with tired eyes"Someones in a verry holly mood right now"she joked,i giggle"You know this is one of my favourite season,Ava!"i said,Ava giggle"i know that,im going to get ready"she went back to her room.

I sat down and play my phone,when i put it down i see the boys all looking at me"what?do i look weird?"i ask.

Well...i dont think im weird,im just wearing a festive sweater,comfort pants and a santa hat on"no,you look amazing,Y/N,please do tell us more about this...Chrismast"Rhys said,i smile.

"I would love to!"

•skip•

Ava done bathing and she went outside,i went up to her"hey Ava!i'm going to the store kay?imma buy something,mind taking care of them?"i ask,Ava sigh"whyyyyy???"she whine,i giggle" 'cuz,you got that mother vibe and they listens to you better"i mess up her hair,im...quiet taller from her now...teeheee.

She pout"i hate you!"she growl,i went away"i'll buy you cereal while im at it!"i yelled,when i open the front door i could hear"I love you,Y/N!"from Ava.

•skip•

After hours of looking for things on my trip,i finnaly got home safely,good things the boys arent here with Ava,so i have the house all to myself...with a big mess as a present from them i suppose...

I cant be mad at my fave season right?so i went nice and clean all of the apartment...ALL.

I even cook dinner and i place the secret presents under the chrismast tree i've already decorated,somehow i feel verry tired...i laid down on the couch and decide to take a nap,Ava and the boys probably on their way back now...

•night•

I open my eyes to see...im in my bedroom in daemos...i was breathing heavily...i went out to the empty halls...

"The prisoner is out!"a guard yell,i stand my ground"i am your leader!stop this instant!"i said,they didnt,i began to run...

When i want to,i realize there were chains on my wrist,neck and feet"W-what?!"i stuttered,i saw the royal family walk towards me"Prince Rhal!lady grandma,Lady Bish,i-"Lady Bish cuts me off"you have the rights to remain silence,Mrs.L/N,after betraying our family and decides to took prince Asch into that dangerous world after your dissapearance,we all know your secrets,and the way you liked him"she said.

My eyes widden,i want to run so bad...but i cant,these...weights on my shoulders....

"Not only that,you even let him hurt"Lady Bish continues,my eyes widden"My brothers was attacked by Humans and he was in critical conditions,all thats to your poor protecting skills,so much for a leader of the royal army"Prince Rhal said.

I fall on my knees,Lady Grandma went closer and whisper in my ear"Wake up sweet heart,fight..."

•skip•

I woke up to see Noi poking my cheeks with a candycane"you can stop that now,Noi"i smiled,Noi replied my smile"you were out for a while,Me and the others wants to say thank you for all this preperations,we didnt get to help you!"Noi said.

I sat up,i was on the couch and him on the ground,i cup his face"i'm always happy to help,besides,chrismast is all about sharing smiles and laughs"i said.

Then the others came"Merry Chrismast,Y/N!"they all cheered,Pierce went i front of me with a F/F(fave flavor)Cake on his hands"Guys,you made this?"i ask,They all scratch their heads"W-with the help of Ava of course"Leif said.

I smile,i put the cake down and hug them all"i love you all sooooo much!"I squealed,they all have rose cheeks"Lets go celebrate!you guys are no fun!"i teased.

●presents!!!●

I sat near the chrismast tree"this is for...Ava,for....Leif.....for.....Noi,Rhys and....Pierce,....oh!Asch!"i gave them each of their presents.

Noi-teddy bear,sweater,hoodie,shoes,headbands.

Leif-Kunai,dagger,poket knife,and more family friendsly stuff like sweater and santa hat because he's a scary boi...😐

Rhys- glasses,sun glasses,cook glasses,cook book,more sunglasses...

Asch-Shoes,Hoodie,santa hat,style glasses,denin jacket

Pierce-tank top,shoes,hoodies,keychain,Boomber jaket.

Ava-anime related,anine figurine and some other stuff...

You-what ever you wanted!(nothin' expensive tho 'cuz we are broke af)

I smile"thank you guys for this!"i smile,i gave them a hug"best chrismast ever!"i smiled.

•END•

Its not much!but i hope you like it!just pray that i'll update an acual episode soon!

Bye~