Chapter |29| Our Day

"So, what should I wear exactly?" I screamed to Ryder, who was busy lounging in the living room

"Something casual, and then later when we get back you can change into something sexy." He said, as he strolled into my walk in closet.

"Oooo, two outfit changes in one day, what on Earth did I do to deserve that?" Ryder chuckled and grabbed my waist.

"You're my gorgeous wife, you deserve the world and more baby." He whispered, before kissing me. I moaned and instantly wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer.

"I love you." I mumbled as I pulled away.

"I love you too gorgeous. Now move that sexy ass and get ready." He spun me around and pushed me gently, but not before smacking my bum.

"Hey," I whined, cashing him to chuckle. I turned back to my mess of a closet and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a cream white jumper. It had a slight v-neck but was still modest and I paired it with some tanned ankle boots. I threw on a scarf and my black coat, before joining Ryder by the door.

"I called a taxi to pick us up, that's okay right?" He actually looked anxious and I had to stop myself from bursting out into laughter.

"Of course that's okay Ryder. What, do you think all your money got to my head and I can't be seen in public transport anymore?" I teased and he laughed, before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

I had no idea where we were going until we arrived at shooting range. My head was spinning with all the reasons he could have possibly had thought to have brought me here. I mean, it's not exactly a romantic venue.

The moment I climbed out the car, I cursed myself for wearing my tan boots which were now caked with mud. Suddenly a loud bang filled the air, making me jump straight into Ryder's arms.

"Relax baby, it's just a gun. Here I'll carry you, wouldn't want your boots getting more muddy and I don't worry I'll buy you a new pair when we get back to New York, or I could buy you a whole shoe shop, which ever you prefer." He said with a smug grin and I playfully smacked his chest.

"I don't need anymore shoes, it's fine." He rolled his eyes and then set me back down, once we finally past all the mud.

"A woman can never have enough shoes gorgeous, Kira taught me that." He gave me cheeky wink, whilst I still stood there gaping at him. The things that man say that surprise me.

"Booking for Romano." The burly looking man behind the counter just grunted in agreement and then led us to our own shooting booth. He set up the equipment and Ryder gave him the name of some guns he wanted, before leaving.

Ten minutes past and the guy still hadn't returned, and Ryder being Ryder, was getting very impatient and angry. "I'm gonna go see what's taking him so long." Ryder growled, before storming off, leaving little old me all alone in a shooting range.