Chapter |17| The In- Laws

I watch in silence as Ryder sleeps peacefully

I watch in silence as Ryder sleeps peacefully. His head on my lap, allowing me to play with his soft luscious hair, and his body sprayed out over the bed.

No, we didn't do anything naughty. Apart from a little making out.

To be honest, I was disappointed that's all we did. I know that our first time wasn't going to be on an aeroplane but I don't know, I was expecting... more.

I wanted him to touch me, I even made it perfectly clear when I tried to take my shirt off but he stopped me before I could even make it past my boobs.

He said, and I quote, "I don't want to do this right now". I mean, what better time. We were both alone.

The only people around are the pilots, who are to occupied with flying the plane to care about our dirty shenanigans and the air stewardess, who's busy reading her recent cover of vogue magazine.

Maybe it's me. It's not like he's a virgin, and he's slept with Destiny lots of times. So, what's the difference. Maybe he doesn't like virgins.

He's so used to having experience and skilled girls in bed, I mean I don't have to slightest clue as to what I want him to do to me or what I'm supposed to do to him.

Sure I've read erotic novels before and watched the odd porn video but that's about it. I even chickened out when I tried to masturbate for the first time.

Ryder starts to stir in his sleep so I stop moving and gently rub his head. I swear, I could play with his hair for hours and never get bored. It's so fluffy and thick.

I must sound like such a creep right now, I mean imagine if the positions were reserved and Ryder was the one groping my hair whilst I slept.

There was a knock on the door, so I gently pushed Ryder off my lap and set his head down on the pillow beside me, before opening the door.

"Two hours until we arrive miss. Do you need any snacks?" I shake my head and say goodbye as I shut the door. I turn back around and jump, when I see Ryder sitting on the bed fully awake.

His shirt has ridden up from his nap, showcasing his hard abs and his hair is messy and sticking out all over the place. He yawns and then rubs the sleep from his eyes.

He gestures for me to come to him, so I slowly walk over and when I'm in reach he grabs my arms and pulls me onto his lap.

"Ryder," I shriek as he starts to tickle me. His fingers slip under my shirt and tickle my bare skin.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very ticklish. Whenever I used to get into fights with Ash he would just start tickling me and I would be pinned down within seconds.

"Ryder.. please... stop I can't... I can't breathe.." I manage to say through my laughter, eventually Ryder takes pity on me and stops with his assault. A big yawn comes out of my mouth and Ryder immediately pulls the covers over me.