Chapter |8| Bombs away

Me and Kira we're both chatting away in the back of the car, whilst Antonio was up front driving

Me and Kira we're both chatting away in the back of the car, whilst Antonio was up front driving. I told her all about my parents, Ash, and Jameson.

I expected her to be against my crush on Jameson, since I'm engaged to her brother, but in fact she was all for it.

I was going to show her some pictures of him but Damon took my phone just before we left and deleted basically everything off my phone, apart from a few games. Even my parent's numbers too.

He said, and I quote you don't need to speak to them unless I feel that you have to, this is your family now. He also added in his number, Ryder's, Kira's and Antonio's in case of emergency he said.

I have to admit that got me kind of scared and when I asked what kind of emergency, he just casually mentioned kidnapping. Like, what the fuck?

I consider this a kidnapping if I'm being honest and I also got really pissed when he took it upon himself to delete my snapchat and Instagram account.

Apparently if you're in a top secret mafia gang, social media is a no go. Even Kira fought with him on that one, since she's not allowed one either but after he screamed at the both of us, we shut up.

Now we're on route to the mall. I wouldn't mind doing a little shopping to take my mind off things. Plus, I expect that shopping with Kira bad Antonio will be fun.

I learnt that Antonio is Kira and Ryder's first cousin, as his mum is Damon's sister, and that he has an on and off relationship with one of Ryder's close friends who is also apart of the gang.

He told me not to tell anyone, especially not Ryder, as their relationship was meant to be 'secret' , but he couldn't help himself and blabbed to Kira and then me.

The drive was fairly short and we all climbed out of Antonio's Porsche and ran to the shops. We decided to go to Forever 21 first and I found some nice white jeans that had rips on both knees and a baby pink top to go with it.

I insisted on paying even though I didn't know how since I have no money, but Kira told me that she stole Ryder's credit card so we could spend as much as we like.

I have to admit that the thought of spending all of Ryder's money as revenge was fun. Anyway these guys are like millionaires so I'm sure buying a few, okay a lot of clothes doesn't really matter.

Next, we went to Sephora to buy some makeup and then a couple of other small boutiques. Kira was definitely a pro in shopping. She knew the best things to buy for the right price, she knew if someone was trying to scam us and even managed to get us a few discounts.

To my surprise, Antonio loved shopping more than us. He spent about two hours in one shop and then didn't even buy anything. We bought some Nutella and strawberries pretzels and had a little break from shopping, before hitting the rest of the shops.