Chapter |12| Waking Up In Strange Places

My eyes fluttered open as the harsh sunlight hit me through the blinds

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My eyes fluttered open as the harsh sunlight hit me through the blinds. I expected myself to tied up, bound against that chair still, but yet I was lying in a warm comfy bed.

My head was resting against a soft fluffy pillow and I was safely tucked underneath the warm covers.

I looked next to me to see the pillow sort of crumpled up and the duvet off like someone had pulled it off them-self. I lifted up the duvet and my eyes widened when I realised what I was wearing.

A white over sized t-shirt, that was clearly not mine.

It looked like it belong to man, judging by the size of it and my legs were completely bare. I quickly put my hand under the shirt to check if I was wearing underwear. Thank god. They were still on.

Okay Gabi, don't panic. Underwear is on. You don't feel sore and your vagina doesn't hurt, but then again how would I know what losing your virginity is meant to feel like?

I heard that some girls don't feel anything the next day, they feel completely normal.

There's no blood anywhere and from the limited amount of times that I tried to touch myself I know that I'm pretty tight so there's bound to be a little blood, right?

Fuck I don't even know whose shirt I'm wearing, or why?

The room looks quite similar to one I stayed in back at the mansion but it's definitely not that one since I don't recognise any of the things in here. I mean, there's a pair of white Calvin Klein underwear hanging on the dresser.

I freeze when I hear movement coming form the bathroom. Shit! What should I do? Should I hide? Fuck, there's no where to go.

The door handle slowly moves down and I brace myself for what's about to come next.

"Oh hey, you're up? How did you sleep?" Ryder asks me casually whilst dripping wet and only a towel covering his man parts.

"Uhh... good." I stutter and he smiles, before walking over to his closet and pulling out a pair of grey joggers. I have to admit that I feel very refreshed after that sleep. It may have just been one of the best sleeps I've ever had.

I avert my eyes whilst he puts on the joggers and he lets me know when it's safe again. I have to admit though, I may have peaked.

What, I'm curious? And from the little I saw, it's big!

"So, um what am I doing here?" He looks confused and motions for me to elaborate.

"With you. What am I doing here with you? And why am I dressed like this?" Realisation hit him and his eyes rake over my body.

I shift a little uncomfortably whilst he continues to stare at my bare legs. He licks his lips so I pull the duvet back over me to cover them.

"Oh you don't remember?" He looks kind of sad so it makes me think the worst.