Chapter |13| Heartbreak

Kira dragged me into the room and forced me into the arm chair, placed in the middle of her room

Kira dragged me into the room and forced me into the arm chair, placed in the middle of her room. I say room, it's more like a boutique crossed with a beauty salon.

One half is covered with dresses, shoes, bags and so much jewellery that it's almost blinding from all the diamonds. The other half has a nail station, hair section from the looks of it and a very scary looking massage chair.

"Okay so strip, have a quick shower and then, change into this and we can get started." She said, whilst throwing a white silk robe at me. I quickly followed her instructions and ran back out, excited for what was about to come.

Me and my mum used to go on a spa retreat together the last weekend of every month. Just two whole days of massages, facials and complete relaxation.

"So first we'll do the skin stuff. Hop onto the chair." I sat on the beige leather chair and shifted until I found a comfortable position. I wrapped my wet hair into a towel, so that it's out of my face, and closed my eyes whilst she started to smear some green gunk all over my face.

I could feel my face tightening whilst it dried and she placed two cucumbers on top of my eyes so I couldn't see.

I lied back and let myself completely relax. I could hear the sounds of birds chirping which was pretty nice and Kira was playing soft relaxing music in the back ground.

Soon enough, I felt something warm and sticky on my skin. I assumed she was doing the next part of my beauty make over so I didn't question it.

"Fuck!" I screamed, shooting up. Kira jumped back in shock and I stared at the now hairless patch on my leg.

"Jesus fucking Christ. You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack, jeez. Maybe I should have warned you.." She cringed waiting for my reaction and I glared at her.

"Ya think?" I shouted and she smiled sheepishly at me.

"Okay, sorry. I'll take your mask off first and then we'll wax you." She quickly wiped the gunk off my face and then picked up the two cucumber slices that were now lying on the floor.

"Is waxing really necessary?" I moaned and she nodded.

"Yes. We don't want you looking like a tarantula for your huge entrance. Now come on, suck it up." I groaned and fell back.

The whole two hours of waxing was full of pain and misery.

I've done it before of course but it still hurts like a bitch, especially when she did my bikini and you know what even though I assured her that no-one was going to see it.

Now that I had a completely hairless body we moved onto nails, which I have to admit are my favourite part. I don't want to brag but I'm pretty sick at doing my own nails.

My mum bought me a nail machine when I was ten and I've been practicing ever since. I even convinced Ash to let me do his once or twice.

Kira thought that a neutral colour with some gold glitter on the tips would bode well with my skin tone and also gives us a lot of options for what dress I could wear.