Chapter |25| Mrs Romano

It's the day

It's the day. The biggest the day of a girl's life. My wedding day.

Granted the wait hasn't been too long but still, every night I could hardly sleep knowing that I would soon become Mrs Romano. It's barely even eight yet and the wedding is in four hours but I can't help but think about Ryder.

He's still angry at me, which is understandable. He didn't even speak to me for the next two days and then our conversations never went past hi, hi and then that was it. He would just walk away, leaving me all alone.

I do wish that I told him or text him. If he just left and then I found him super drunk with another girl, I would be hurt and angry.

I wanted to make up, before today, but my efforts failed. I went to his office but he was in a meeting and then I accidentally fell asleep waiting for him and he'd already left. Then by the time I got home last night, he was asleep and I didn't want to wake him.

I shot him a text though apologising profusely. First it was just a simple I'm sorry please forgive me, but I didn't like it so I sent another one that had about five different paragraphs in it. I was up basically all night, so every hour I sent him a text saying how much I missed him and that I was sorry.

I grab my phone of the nightstand and check my messages. He wasn't online last night so he didn't see any of them, guess he doesn't have the same pre-wedding jitters that I have.

Oh the green button next to Ryder's name is flashing, meaning that he's online. Fuck, he's typing. Okay, calm yourself. Be prepared.

I see that you're really sorry, gorgeous, and I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ignored you like that and I should have at least heard you out. I forgive you, I know you just wanted to have some freedom but next time, let me go with you, or at least let me know where you're going.

I missed you, a lot. Can't wait to make you mine today. Xoxo Your sexy husband to be.

I chuckled at the way he signed his name and fell back on the bed, sighing. My husband, I'm going to have a husband in a couple of hours. Wow, I'm going to be a wife!

Gorgeous forgive me?

I quickly grabbed the phone to reply and then hit send.

Always, and thank you for forgiving me too. I missed you so much, especially your lips. ;)

I cringed at my text but knew that only Ryder would be reading it so it was fine. I didn't get a response back after a couple of minutes, which was beginning to get me worried. Crap, what if I creeped him out with the text? God, I'm such an idiot.

Two loud knocks hit my door, and I carefully walked over to it. I slowly opened it up to see Ryder leaning against the doorway. A bright smile formed on my face and I jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around him like a koala.