Chapter |20| Nightmares

After giving me the greatest pleasure I've ever felt, I ended up falling asleep on Ryder's couch

After giving me the greatest pleasure I've ever felt, I ended up falling asleep on Ryder's couch. I don't know how long I was lying there for because the next time I opened my eyes, I was strapped into the passenger seat of Ryder's car.

I watched him for a minute, as he hummed softly to the music playing in the background. His hair was sopping wet and I realised that it was chucking it down outside.

The classic British weather, great!

"How long did I sleep for? What time is it?" I murmured, gaining his attention, and a yawn came out of my mouth despite the fact I just had a nap.

"It's six, you slept for about four, five hours. I didn't want to wake you so I put a blanket over you and did some work, before carrying you out like baby." I pouted at his words, not liking the fact he made fun of me.

"Don't worry, you were a cute baby. You're always cute." He cooed, pinching my cheek, and making me scowl.

"Better be." I mumbled grumpily. I'm very moody after a nap, but then again who isn't?

Ryder pulled up outside my house and I froze, before he could knock on the door. "What is it? Are you alright?" He spoke so fast I could barely understand his words, as he began checking me for injuries.

"I'm fine. It's just, can we not mention the whole office fiasco? First of all, my parents will freak out if they knew I ditched school and then they will kill you, when they find out that I ditched to go have 'fun time' with you." He started to laugh, not helping my concerns and panic at all.

"Gorgeous!I won't tell them, don't worry and you're seriously referring to me fingering and giving you your first orgasm as 'fun time'." He tease, causing me to scowl at him.

"Well, it just seems a nicer way of saying you fingered me."A blush began to creep up on my cheeks as a smirk played on his face.

"You're so cute. As long as we get to have more fun time, I don't mind what you call it." I roll my eyes at his crude remark and knock on the door.

"Remember, I went to school." I whispered, quickly reminding him, before the door flew open revealing my perky mother.

"Hey come in, its raining again. Uh, god do I miss the sunshine?" She complained, whilst taking our coats.

"You know mum, New York is pretty sunny right now? You could visit sometime?" Although it was meant to be more of a statement then a question, I knew that I would need Ryder's permission first.

"Of course, you can visit all the time. Our home is your home." Ryder flashed my mum a hug smile, whilst wrapping his arm around me.

"That's sounds great. Now come in everyone is waiting. Ryder this is Colton, Caleb's right hand man, his wife and one of my closet friends, Celia, and their son Hunter." My mum introduced as we walked into the dining room.