Chapter |23| Craziest Night Of Her Life

We ended up driving an hour and a half to the hottest club in the Hamptons

We ended up driving an hour and a half to the hottest club in the Hamptons. I was forced to choose between wearing tiara, or a funny shaped hat with penis on it. Guess which one I chose.

The tiara was now sitting nicely on my head and I was already beginning to feel slightly  buzzed, as the effects from the bottle of vodka Antonio brought along for the journey, began to take place.

When we arrived, the only mode of transport that I could see were sports cars, and apparently this club was for the elite. I guess I could pretend to be a pompous rich girl for a night.

There were two bouncers at the door but by the looks of it, they were turning people away, deflating any hopes I had for a crazy night. "Excuse me, excuse me." Kira shouted, pushing her way past the line of angry people.

"Don't you know who this is?" She spat angrily at the bouncers, making them both shake their heads.

"This is the crowned Princess of Norway, Princess Isla. She heard about this club from the Prince of France last night, whilst they were bar hopping in Italy, and immediately changed her plans from attending the Princess of Greece's royal coronation to coming here and partying. We didn't have time to be put on the list but the manger assured us, that no wait would be necessary and we would get in straight away." Her elaborate story was crazy and completely unbelievable, I wouldn't be surprised if they told us to fuck off.

"Well if she's the Princess, why weren't we told of her arrival? And who are you two?" Wow, maybe it's not totally unbelievable. Deciding to help I took a step forward and adjusted the tiara on my head.

"Excuse me, but what is taking so long? My father, King... Leon, won't be happy to hear you made his little girl wait. I have to be on a plane back to Norway tomorrow and he's going to want to hear all about my travels to America. He won't be pleased to find out my night was ruined by two security guards, who were too stupid to recognise royalty. As for these two, this is my good friend and personal assistant Elsa and my bodyguard Sven." Thank god for Frozen, and I have to applaud Antonio for his acting skills. He's simply standing there, arms crossed and sunglasses on, staring down the security guards.

"Okay enter. Please your majesty, don't inform Mr Grover. He'll fire us." One of them pleaded, whilst the other unhooked the rope for us to enter.

"I'll think about it. Entourage let's go." I turned on my heels and confidently walked away. When we rounded the corner, I could finally let out a sigh of relief.

"Fuck, I thought we were goners then." I wiped off the sheen of coating my forehead and began to head towards the main entrance.

"Are you kidding? You were freaking fantastic. I thought we were screwed after my ridiculous story but you saved us."

"Yeah, you really were amazing Gabi. Hey it's your bachelorette party, your last night of freedom, I know exactly what to do. First rules of the night, we have to keep our personas. I'll be the hunky bodyguard Sven, Kira you be Elsa the royal personal assistant and Gabi you are now Princess Isla of Norway. Can't break your role." I grinned excitedly, as did Kira.