eight (edited)

louist91: hiiiii

harrystyles: hey

louist91: what's up?

harrystyles: Not much, just laying in bed. You?

louist91: same, except I'm on my couch.
louist91: and I've been thinking

harrystyles: ooh, about what? do tell ;)

louist91: I want to get to know you more
louist91: I realized I don't really know much about you

harrystyles: Okay, what do you want to know? Ask away!

louist91: idk, just anything, I barely know anything about you. Do you have any hobbies or interests, or any family?

harrystyles: Well, I've got an older sister named Gemma, and I still live with my mum and sister, but I'm heading off to college next year and moving out as soon as I graduate high school at the end of the year. I turned 18 in February, I live in Redditch, England, and I don't know what else to say really, but I love flowers and the color purple. I want to get a creative writing degree in college, and I play guitar as a hobby on the side.

harrystyles: okay now it's your turn, I wanna know about you.

louist91: ahhh fine

louist91: um okay, I love football, I'm 20, I live in Doncaster, England, but I'm currently away from home in my second year of college.
louist91: what else
louist91: oh I'm actually here on a footie scholarship, and I want to be a teacher. My favorite color is red, and I've got 5 sisters, Felicité (she goes by Fizzy though), Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe (twins). I draw a little bit as a hobby, but I'm not all that good.
louist91: was that good?

harrystyles: yes!! I'm glad I know at least a little bit about you now

louist91: me too, but like. about you.
louist91: crap, my roommate just broke something I gotta go help him

harrystyles: okay, talk to you tomorrow?

louist91: yeah, for sure :)