twenty six

harrystyles: morningggggggg

louist91: jesus christ, what time is it ???

harrystyles: call me o'clock

louist91: I cant stand you

harrystyles: you love me
harrystyles: now call me, I have a question

Louis groaned, slowly pressing the call button and wincing as Harry's loud voice blared through the speaker.

"Good morning!" Louis couldn't help but smile at how cheery Harry's voice was, but he did his best to keep the smile out of his voice when he replied.

"Good morning to you too. What's your question, and why was it so important that you had to wake me up at 6am?" Harry laughed unapologetically.

"Okay, this is kind of a dumb question, but my hands are full and it's hard to type, so calling was easier. Anyways, I was wondering what you were doing for summer break?"

Louis blinked slowly, trying to remember. "Summer... summer break. Yeah, I don't think I'm doing much, most of my friends are going on vacation, why do you ask?"

"I was uh, wondering—" Harry's voice cracked, and he cleared his throat awkwardly. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to meet up sometime? If that sounds good to you?" Louis grinned, nodding enthusiastically, before remembering Harry couldn't see him.

"I'd really like that!" he said happily. "It'd be a lot of fun. I could even come watch your graduation if you wanted."

"Wait, that would be so cool!" Harry exclaimed. "Can we talk some details later today? I'm gonna be late for school if I don't get in the shower now, so I have to go."

Louis grinned. "Absolutely, I'll text you later! Bye Harry."

"Bye Lou!"